Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

How To Share Files Wirelessly Between Android And PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Share Files Wirelessly Between Android And PC (2609 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Android One And Android Go Edition / See How To Transfer Files Wirelessly Between Phone And PC / How To Transfer Files Wirelessly With Xender From PC To Phone Or Phone To PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Share Files Wirelessly Between Android And PC by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Have you been ever stuck in a situation where you wish to transfer files between your Android and PC and you just cant find a USB cable nearby?well,here's a solution for you.In this 21st-Century where the wireless world is taking over ,using cable to transfer files seem a bit 'old-fashioned' don't you think. Wireless data sharing is very convenient as you don't have to wait beside the PC until the transfer is complete.There are many apps for wireless file sharing on the android playstore, but i have found ShareIt to be the most convenient and efficient.

ShareIt is a file transfer application that allows exchange of files between devices.Photos,documents,apps and videos can be transferred wirelessly between device and PC rapidly with speed in excess of 10 Mbps.In Addition, the app has other features like;

-Web sharing,enabling file transfer even without client installed.
-One-click Backup device to PC
-Remote access PC files on your Android Device and vise versa
-Play Music and videos over WiFi without downloading
-Project slideshow between devices

Installing and using ShareIt

-Download ShareIt from PlayStore or Apk here and also download ShareIt on Your PC.

-After installation launch the app on both devices.

-Select option on PC>>Connect Android device and do the same on your Android,accept connection to connect.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0RjNQMLlkwE/VmAsts0UxpI/AAAAAAAAAzk/L3VmKrsPK90/s1600/Screenshot_2015-12-02-15-24-19.png[/img]

-To send files from your android device ,select send at the bottom of the app, select your files then send.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-9RGRo-oIaCM/VmAtEwJjudI/AAAAAAAAAzs/m9Ow6k9i1J0/s1600/Shareitsend.png[/img]

-To send files from PC select Send to select files you wish to send.

-You can easily navigate your way through the application's other features on both devices.

You're welcome to share you thoughts on this Application.

http://www.mobtechy.com/2015/12/how-to-share-files-wirelessly-between.html

1 Like

Re: How To Share Files Wirelessly Between Android And PC by royalicon(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Noted, I'll try and report back.
Re: How To Share Files Wirelessly Between Android And PC by ify84(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Good info... I will try it. .. How many mb are d apps??
Re: How To Share Files Wirelessly Between Android And PC by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
ify84:
Good info... I will try it. .. How many mb are d apps??

Apk is around 7mb while PC is 9mb ....

Why do you bother about the mb tho?
Re: How To Share Files Wirelessly Between Android And PC by ify84(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
G3NTL3SOUL:

Apk is around 7mb while PC is 9mb ....

Why do you bother about the mb tho?

I bother for megabytes. .. But it's okkk
Re: How To Share Files Wirelessly Between Android And PC by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2015
ify84:

I bother for megabytes. .. But it's okkk

lol, mail me for less expensive data if you want
Re: How To Share Files Wirelessly Between Android And PC by xclusive43(m): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2015
informative

Cc: lalastica this looks like fp material
Re: How To Share Files Wirelessly Between Android And PC by Horlawoomey(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2015
Very cool, let me give it a trial.
Re: How To Share Files Wirelessly Between Android And PC by ify84(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
G3NTL3SOUL:

lol, mail me for less expensive data if you want

I do share data... Or u have another??
Re: How To Share Files Wirelessly Between Android And PC by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
ify84:

I do share data... Or u have another??

you use a droid right?
Re: How To Share Files Wirelessly Between Android And PC by ify84(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
G3NTL3SOUL:

you use a droid right?

Noo
Re: How To Share Files Wirelessly Between Android And PC by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Opinion / The Phone Every Worker Is Using Now / How To Get 10GB For N150 On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.