Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater (47825 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by drnairalov: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2015
mekybabe1:
Jeez! I love that last paragraph cos it's so true grin

wink
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by mikolo80: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2015
zenar:
dont blame her, she was in love...
yeah, in love with the money and the celebrity ba. you do well
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by abatically(m): 12:18am On Dec 04, 2015
deramarks:
Her dp she is fair but the picture above it she is dark. Hmmm bleaching I guess well I dunno her so its none of ma biznez

The picture above is Beverly osu and she's always been dark. Not precious Jones
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by easyfunmi: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2015
Bieng pretty doesn't keep a man, being a good woman barely keeps a man. the only thing that keeps a man is a man who wants to be kept.

Word for the wise one

1 Like

Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by Emodeee: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2015
Missmossy:
What an irony!!!

Chai these people enh.

i will nt BATTER(bata) u like famad's former name.
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by princejayboss: 12:38am On Dec 04, 2015
drnairalov:
most of the time people re always right bout the f'u'ck' boy in your life but because of the hoe spirit in you, you wont listen

being pretty doesn't keep a man, being a good woman barely keeps a man. the only thing that keeps a man is a man who wants to be kept

1 million likes

1 Like

Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 04, 2015
The only violent bone in his body is his man bone and he's probably using it to beat other women, the thing come dey pepper her for body....to whom brain is given, sense is required o...gtfoh grin

1 Like

Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by stonecoldcafe: 1:58am On Dec 04, 2015
I always believed Beverly then. I don't know why but I just felt she was saying the truth. Posterity has proved she was indeed right.

PS: Is that the lovely daughter he mistakenly slapped? Nawa sha. I know say na frustration dey do this guy this kain thing. He has not been so relevant in the music industry. too bad... I hope his marriage can still be salvaged.

Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by jeremioluwaseyi: 2:16am On Dec 04, 2015
whirlwind7:
Her post: "My husband does not have a violent bone in his body....he is the sweetest man on planet earth"

Now she would ask herself what she was thinking when she made that comment.
Would love to see the expression on Beverly Osu's face right this moment grin
Beverly osu will be like, I hate to say I told but i told you.

1 Like

Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by amtaken(f): 2:18am On Dec 04, 2015
DP= 2shot's wife.

Picture above = 2Shot's ex girlfriend/BBA ex housemate Beverly Osu.
deramarks:
Her dp she is fair but the picture above it she is dark. Hmmm bleaching I guess well I dunno her so its none of ma biznez
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by baby124: 2:23am On Dec 04, 2015
Lmao. Hope Mrs. Audu will not come and give epistle for the gods in the future. I don't pity her one bit. Women always think they can do better. You can't change people except they want to. Goodluck to you, husband defender. Voltron of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by mathias32(m): 3:00am On Dec 04, 2015
deramarks:
the black girl is Beverly, not 2shot wife

1 Like

Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by codereloader: 3:26am On Dec 04, 2015
She was blind nw she can see halleluyah

1 Like

Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 04, 2015
shocked I know her... Poor girl
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by Ujupsy: 3:29am On Dec 04, 2015
is it true that shot people are paranoid just asking oh does not have reason for asking just curious
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 04, 2015
x.x.x™
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by bloglover(m): 4:11am On Dec 04, 2015
ikechukwu354:
for elephant Oloshi
hahahahha...u harsh o
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by Exxit(m): 4:16am On Dec 04, 2015
MrKong:
B!tches for you!...I can smell 'em from miles away

I ain't marrying no b!tch, I just feck 'em through 'em all holes and that's it undecided
you wish cheesy
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:23am On Dec 04, 2015
drnairalov:
most of the time people re always right bout the f'u'ck' boy in your life but because of the hoe spirit in you, you wont listen

being pretty doesn't keep a man, being a good woman barely keeps a man. the only thing that keeps a man is a man who wants to be kept
If you are not a good woman, you will not attract a good man. But feel free to deceive yourself.
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by Adaeze003(f): 5:03am On Dec 04, 2015
drnairalov:

PREACH!!!!

That's why I just smile @ all the relationship manuals on NL... epic waste of time and space.
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:20am On Dec 04, 2015
And the truth eventually came out like she rightly but unknowingly predicted. Damn!

1 Like

Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:23am On Dec 04, 2015
deramarks:
Two different women actually. The former is the embattled wife while the latter is the ex

1 Like

Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:27am On Dec 04, 2015
donofdons:
[size=28pt]chai.....buhari ooooooooo[/size]
What has Buhari got to do with this
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by bummyla(m): 5:34am On Dec 04, 2015
Sorry Maám! A Leopard Can not change his spots! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:35am On Dec 04, 2015
charix:
So akksplendor decided to dig up this rubbish from two years back? For what reason exactly apart from advertizing his/her blog?

This is not news, they should carry their personal matter one side - I've my own problems to face.
Hmmn lipsrsealed
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by hotnsexy4christ(f): 5:35am On Dec 04, 2015
MrKong:
B!tches for you!...I can smell 'em from miles away

I ain't marrying no b!tch, I just feck 'em through 'em all holes and that's it undecided
you need JESUS as your saviour brother.

1 Like

Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 04, 2015
MrKong:
My mother is a B!tche!...I can smell her from miles away

I ain't marrying no b!tch like my pa did, I just feck 'em through 'em all holes and that's it undecided
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 04, 2015
If she had believed Beverly, you will talk say she no get trust for husband undecided
Re: What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater by Truckpusher(m): 6:20am On Dec 04, 2015
abatically:

The picture above is Beverly osu and she's always been dark. Not precious Jones
See how you guys are taking time to correct her olodoism but if it were to be a fellow brother now - you guys would have taken him to the cleaners. grin

Niggas hating on fellow niggas over nothing but only to turn around to justify a puccy's mistake - Blame it on Adam. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) / Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) / Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.