Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) (17662 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million / Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by lilyminey: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is madness, what the hell is the world turning into? a cheating wife was caught by her husband making love to another man somewhere in a bush close to the Anambra State University Uli, and some crazy elements (people) in the community decided to take laws into their own hands by forcing the adulterers to make love publicly, the woman’s husband was said to be present but left the scene after seeing the whole disgusting drama. My question is who are these people who allowed this to happen, what about the kids who would have seen this disgusting act?

MORE PHOTOS : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/12/shameless-woman-and-her-lover-disgraced.html

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by Abatsam111(m): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
That's unhealthy
Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by ozy4christ(f): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kai konji na bastard,uli men dey lazy since 586bc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op y naa
Y u use marker cover d essential areas

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by Khd95(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Its only a bastard nd stubborn preek dat will rise up in dis kin condition.grin

10 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by MrKong: 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Op y naa

Y u use marker cover d essential areas
Ashawo...see her mouth like my d!ck cap

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
MrKong:

Ashawo...see her mouth like my d!ck cap
Y d insult?

Did i steal something from you or murdered anyone in ur family?

If you say my mouth looks like ur dick den am really disappointed.. IT MUST BE A VERY TINY DICK

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by MrKong: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Y d insult?

Did i steal something from you or murdered anyone in ur family?

If you say my mouth looks like ur dick den am really disappointed.. IT MUST BE A VERY TINY DICK
My point exactly..:yo mouth too wide b!tch, go see a tailor or something
Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
MrKong:

My point exactly..:yo mouth too wide b!tch, go see a tailor or something
Now i know u are among d frustrated nairalanders, I blame dis on our leaders, if not u would have been tired from today's job, nd looking forward to tomorrow

Nd u calling me names doesn't define my person, it defines who u r

Am sure coming online nd insulting ladies are ur hobbies, it shall never be well with who did dis to u

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by MrKong: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Now i know u are among d frustrated nairalanders, I blame dis on our leaders, if not u would have been tired from today's job, nd looking forward to tomorrow

Nd u calling me names doesn't define my person, it defines who u r

Am sure coming online nd insulting ladies are ur hobbies, it shall never be well with who did dis to u
Don't get it twisted puta...I respect ladies, but bitches?...hell, I serve them hot!

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
MrKong:

Don't get it twisted puta...I respect ladies, but bitches?...hell, I serve them hot!
Wat r u serving hot

Calling me a bitch is not an insult,it made me to realize wat is happening to u

I can understand, u got burned didn't u

She must be one hell of a girl

My hats off to her

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by MrKong: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Wat r u serving hot

Calling me a bitch is not an insult,it made me to realize wat is happening to u

I can understand, u got burned didn't u

She must be one hell of a girl

My hats off to her
I got burnt?....aiit, I know why u won't let this go.
So how much, how much is short time?

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
MrKong:

I got burnt?....aiit, I know why u won't let this go.
So how much, how much is short time?
Rotfl

How much is short time?

Is dat all u got?

Guy u fall my hand, I was expecting something better dan dis, not dis old stale insult

I was expecting u to keep me entertained with ur insults, cos am kind of bored, but u just end up disappointing me

Am not happy with u

Let me look for someone else trouble

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by MrKong: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Rotfl

How much is short time?

Is dat all u got?

Guy u fall my hand, I was expecting something better dan dis, not dis old stale insult

I was expecting u to keep me entertained with ur insults, cos am kind of bored, but u just end up disappointing me

Am not happy with u

Let me look for someone else trouble
You mean you wanna look for anothe "client" bitc.h?
My money ain't pretty enough for you Wh.ore?

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
MrKong:

You mean you wanna look for anothe "client" bitc.h?
My money ain't pretty enough for you Wh.ore?
Guy go nd sleep

Ur silly talks has already lost it purpose, u r still a learner wen it comes to insult, i ask you to entertain me nd u r here doing rubbish

U r just an underdeveloped child

Cos a real man won't come here nd spur trash

If you quote me again and i did not reply, just know that u have bore me to d extent dat i lost interest in ur childish talk
I pray you grow up

5 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by MrKong: 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Guy go nd sleep

Ur silly talks has already lost it purpose, u r still a learner wen it comes to insult, i ask you to entertain me nd u r here doing rubbish

U r just an underdeveloped child

Cos a real man won't come here nd spur trash

If you quote me again and i did not reply, just know that u have bore me to d extent dat i lost interest in ur childish talk
I pray you grow up
Save you prayer hoe...you want entertainment, go f.uck a dog b!tch
Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
MrKong:

Save you prayer hoe...you want entertainment, go f.uck a dog b!tch
Kids say d danmdest things

U know Bill Cosby once hosted a show wit dat title, u won't know cos u were not born den

Keep on show casing ur underdeveloped brain

Am sure in a couple of years from now u will think of dis moment nd realize how foolish u were

Am not offended by ur talk, u r still learning, it seems b!tch nd hoe is d only insult u have

Nd point of correction, a female dog is termed a b!tch, so don't say go Bleep a dog b!tch, cos it still d same thing

5 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by MrKong: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:

U know Bill Cosby once hosted a show wit dat title, u won't know cos u were not born den

Am sure in a couple of years from now u will think of dis moment nd realize how foolish u were

Am not offended by ur talk, u r still learning, it seems b!tch nd hoe is d only insult u have

Nd point of correction, a female dog is termed a b!tch, so don't say go Bleep a dog b!tch, cos it still d same thing

Looks like you not just a whory b!tch...you are one hell of a dumpf.uck whory b!tch...I'm ashamed of you!
Obviously, I'm not disappointed...I wasn't expecting much anyway
Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by MrKong: 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:

Nd point of correction, a female nt termed a b!tch, so don't say go Bleep a dog b!tch, cos it still d same thing

Looks like you not just a whory b!tch...you are one hell of a dumpf.uck whory b!tch...I'm ashamed of you!
Obviously, I'm not disappointed...I wasn't expecting much anyway
Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
MrKong:
[/b]
Obviously, I'm not disappointed...I was expecting much anyway
Still d same insult, whory b!tch f.ck

Dis castrated pig don't have anything to say

If you are not disappointed in me, i am disappointed in u, cos it's d same whole insult u r bringing to the table

Don't worry just keep on practising, it will get better

Let me continue with the spongebob cartoon am watching, it's way more interesting and entertaining dan dis poo u r throwing here

7 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by idinc(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
I think frustration is the main reason Nigerians are so gud at bashing themselves especially on social media,everybody wants to lash out on someone!...too bad.Someday it will all b gud.

2 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by idinc(m): 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
MrKong and Greekgoddess,is this really worth it?

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
idinc:
MrKong and Greekgoddess,is this really worth it?
D child is miserable, nd i need someone to entertain me

I just made a comment about the thread, d native fowl just started insulting me nd calling me a wh*re

Since he came here to showcase his miserable life, i will assist him

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by idinc(m): 12:02am On Dec 04, 2015
Greekgoddess:
D child is miserable, nd i need someone to entertain me

I just made a comment about the thread, d native fowl just started insulting me nd calling me a wh*re

Since he came here to showcase his miserable life, i will assist him
I noticed how he picked on u for a simple joke u cracked buh silence they say is golden dear wen u started throwin tantrum wit him,u as well look miserable! Silence speaks a lot than we think.
Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 04, 2015
idinc:
I noticed how he picked on u for a simple joke u cracked buh silence they say is golden dear wen u started throwin tantrum wit him,u as well look miserable! Silence speaks a lot than we think.
Ok

I will take ur advice and ignore the child

Tho i was enjoying it anyway

Tanks alot grin

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by Andyblaze: 12:22am On Dec 04, 2015

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by ThundrCork(m): 4:43am On Dec 04, 2015
idinc:
I think frustration is the main reason Nigerians are so gud at bashing themselves especially on social media,everybody wants to lash out on someone!...too bad.Someday it will all b gud.

what is causing the frustration grin
Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by ril19(m): 6:10am On Dec 04, 2015
GreekGoddess Sounded More Mature Than MrKong. MrKong Is So Pained. GreekGoddess Wasn't

3 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by pretydiva(f): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2015
Next time dey will learn not 2 cheat
Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2015
ozy4christ:
Kai konji na bastard,uli men dey lazy since 586bc
Speaking from personal experience?
Re: Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) by MrKong: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2015
ril19:
GreekGoddess Sounded More Mature Than MrKong.
MrKong Is So Pained.
GreekGoddess Wasn't
Continue as.s licking boi and after she can buy you a candy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forbes Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2017 / ~Sanaa Lathan And Her Delicious Beau Adewale Ogunleye~ / "100% Scam" - Temi Otedola Calls Out Scammer Impersonating Her Father On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.