Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Study In Sweden - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Sweden (575 Views)

Tuition Fees Delayed In Sweden Till 2011. So Act Fast / Study In Sweden Free / Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Sweden by whocares5(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2009
Hello to all Nairalanders, good job to you all.

Please I need to find out about this Sweden.

Can anybody give me info on when the academic year commences, protocols for enrollment,

admission pre-requisite and academic standards.

God bless all those that has contributed to this room

my email is theanointedgodwin@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Study In Sweden by justwise(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2009
who_cares?:

Hello to all Nairalanders, good job to you all.
Please I need to find out about this Sweden.

Can anybody give me info on when the academic year commences, protocols for enrollment,

admission pre-requisite and academic standards.

God bless all those that has contributed to this room

my email is theanointedgodwin@yahoo.co.uk

Yes free school fees BUT the cost of accommodation is higher than fees in the UK abd USA, if anybody can afford to pay for an accommodation then its better to study in the UK or USA

(1) (Reply)

Pursuance Of Foreign Degree Versus Contract Job In Nigeria / Unn Postume / Lautech Pds Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.