Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal (592 Views)

Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts / Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend / Lagos Pastor In Homosexual, Serial Rape Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal by fijabs(m): 12:06am On Dec 04, 2015
I was a witness when policemen came to arrest the guy, he lives beside my house, but I can't really say if what transpired between both of them is true or not, but according to what the neighbours told us, they said both of them are dating and the girl always visit the guy regularly and they had neva for once heard any quarrel or assault between them. They said there is more to the allegation which the girl is not saying. This is my first time of posing anythin on this forum since I joined but I want people to patience and hear from both parties before judging anybody.
Re: The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Okay...

Threads like this are threat to Integrity in Journalism... Smh..
Re: The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal by eph12(m): 12:09am On Dec 04, 2015
After saying in the topic the truth you now saying you don't know if it's true or not
Re: The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal by Melahou(m): 3:18am On Dec 04, 2015
Okay call both of them let's question them.
Re: The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal by gohzieh(m): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2015
They have started to ruin this guys career now!
Re: The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal by Kx: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2015
This vanguard styled reporting is gaining momentum.

How can we be talking about the character of an alleged rapist without a name?
Re: The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal by obrain1235: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2015
Noted
Re: The Truth About The Cool Fm Staff Rape Scandal by OnankpaBa(m): 7:09am On Dec 04, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate Explains Why He Impersonated Oyo Governor’s Wife On Facebook / Watch Out: Car Thieves New Trick / NNPC CSO In Trouble Over Pipeline Vandalization, Goes Underground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.