Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. (3594 Views)

10. Odu Osa Meji- Attack Is The Best Form Of Defense. / Is It Self Hate If Black Men Like Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by pleep(m): 2:30am On Dec 04, 2015
We all remember when we were children and we would be sexually attracted to a particular classmate. Instead of being honest about our feelings we would hide and repress them by pretending we hated that person.

Likewise, the afrocentric is the 1# self-hater in the black community. Just like a child who ignores his real feelings the Afro-centric covers up his self hate and jealousy of whites by pretending to be proud of his blackness. This facade, however, falls apart under scrutiny. When you analyze the numerous contradictions in the so called "pride" of this self hating insecure loser you find that there is no one more ashamed to be black than those who pretend to be the proudest.

First off, the so called "proud" Afrocentric claims everyone to be black; in his eyes all mixed race people are black, the Arab is black, the Hispanic is black etc etc. He claims to be descended from the Moors, sometimes the Egyptians, sometimes the Hebrews... some even claim to be Greeks. This is the opposite of pride, pride is based on exclusivity, people are proud of their Ferrari because its rare to have such a car, but unlike real pride the Afrocentric's false pride is more akin to a desire to belong, to include as many people as "black" as possible so he wont feel so alone and isolated.

The second evidence of latent afrocentric self-hate can be found when he says "race is a social construct". How can one be proud of his race when he wants to pretend it doesn't exist? These same Afro-centrics often claim "all races come from black, we were the first race". How is it pride to want other races to have evolved from you? The Afro-centric is not even intelligent enough to understand that when he says this he is making the most potent argument for his inferiority.

newsflash: things tend to improve when they evolve.

The hallmark of Afro-centric self hate is the inability to look inward. The Afrocentric blames every problem in his race on external factors and can never hold his people accountable. Tell me, who hates himself more than a man who cannot even look in the mirror?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by pleep(m): 2:58am On Dec 04, 2015
bump
Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by absoluteSuccess: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2015
Do you have any other positive obsessions?

I like to know in case that may be your strength.

Except you are a success at what you hate most.

2 Likes

Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by pleep(m): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
bump
Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by PhysicsQED(m): 3:13am On Dec 06, 2015
The original pioneers of Afrocentrism weren't actually like this at all, but now it's become something else entirely, and these traits/behaviors you mentioned are indeed common among some of them.
Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by pleep(m): 3:25am On Dec 06, 2015
PhysicsQED:
The original pioneers of Afrocentrism weren't actually like this at all, but now it's become something else entirely, and these traits/behaviors you mentioned are indeed common among some of them.
PhysicsQED!

long time
Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by PhysicsQED(m): 4:04am On Dec 06, 2015
pleep:
PhysicsQED!
long time

Yeah, it's been a while. I've been trying to ease out of nairaland by visiting/posting/reading less often so that I spend my time much more productively. So far it's mostly been a success. But I will still post on here for a while longer, as there are still some threads I meant to get around to responding to and finishing posting on.

Nice to see that you're still around somewhat, still creating controversy. grin
Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by PAPAAFRICA: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2015
PhysicsQED:

Hey Physics, if you don't mind me asking, do you post on historum? Im asking because i see a specific person on there with a similar writing style.
Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by AAinEqGuinea: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
I should have been a white supremacist instead, boy do they have things going right for them. I'm so terribly jealous grin
Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by pleep(m): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
I should have been a white supremacist instead, boy do they have things going right for them. I'm so terribly jealous grin
You go could become a black conservative, and actually focus on black self improvement instead of crying about white peoples racism all the time.
Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by AAinEqGuinea: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
pleep:
You go could become a black conservative, and actually focus on black self improvement instead of crying about white peoples racism all the time.

I want to be a white conservative instead; so full of self hate, taking credit for Hilter, Einstein, and Galileo inventions because at least they're all white,
pleep:

First off, the so called "proud" Afrocentric claims everyone to be black; in his eyes all mixed race people are black, the Arab is black, the Hispanic is black etc etc. He claims to be descended from the Moors, sometimes the Egyptians, sometimes the Hebrews... some even claim to be Greeks.
Must hate anything unlike me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
Thus if anyone hates me back they'll be the real self-haters...
Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by absoluteSuccess: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

I want to be a white conservative instead; so full of self hate, taking credit for Hilter, Einstein, and Galileo inventions because at least they're all white,

Must hate anything unlike me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
Thus if anyone hates me back they'll be the real self-haters...

It's better to be yourself, the whites came here as civilized people, and water of a full cup was emptied by them. I worship their humanism.

These are pleep people, people with enviable culture, people of a great religion and philosophy, humanity and what's not.

But their enterprising great greed pushed them to enslaving people who do not have their kind of civilization, and Lisbon waxed strong from this.

Now to think behind the past as you forge ahead, an apologist stuck to the complexes of the past label you an Afrocentric.

Better be and be identified as a black man, your natural consistency. There are many things to remind us that the earth is a dot.

It's better to do your best at what you are best, there are men who will impress you that you are incapable because of who you are under the guise of personalized knowledge.

They are speaking from their 'limits' that has become the 'constant' in their worldview. If you think with self-esteem, you break the pleep law and become afro.
Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by AAinEqGuinea: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

It's better to be yourself, the whites came here as civilized people, and water of a full cup was emptied by them. I worship their humanism.

These are pleep people, people with enviable culture, people of a great religion and philosophy, humanity and what's not.

But their enterprising great greed pushed them to enslaving people who do not have their kind of civilization, and Lisbon waxed strong from this.

These are NOT civilized people at the core and I dont worship them and use them as a basis of what "civilized" is. Christianity civilized them and it wasnt easy. Try to imagine their world if it wasnt for middle-eastern's Christianity, they'd live in the same "barbarian" lifestyle they claim the rest of the world is stuck in:

absoluteSuccess:

Now to think behind the past as you forge ahead, an apologist stuck to the complexes of the past label you an Afrocentric.

Better be and be identified as a black man, your natural consistency.

Interesting. Whites who are "apologist stuck to the complexes of the past" are simply labeled 'cultured and conservative', but I guess when Blacks do the same thing then we're labeled self-loathing. Apply OP's screed to the swelling population of equally passionate white conservatives and then I'll start to take someone seriously, better check your own self-hate before posting. Blacks can be equally evil and daft and I'm not shy in calling their actions out too.

On my road to getting things accomplished, Afro-centrics are the least of my worries. They're not the ones committing mass murders, moving towards building white Utopians on stolen land... unlike these white "civilized" people, who are now scapegoating Muslims for their past (speaking for America), like those backwards Afro-centrics. I guess we should make no mention of their evil as if their "inventive" minds makes up for their misdeeds.

Much more could be said, just know I wont be leaving this world kissing their white pasty asses. I'd rather worship Nnamdi

1 Like

Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by absoluteSuccess: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

These are NOT civilized people at the core and I dont worship them and use them as a basis of what "civilized" is. Christianity civilized them and it wasnt easy. Try to imagine their world if it wasnt for middle-eastern's Christianity, they'd live in the same "barbarian" lifestyle they claim the rest of the world is stuck in:

Interesting. Whites who are "apologist stuck to the complexes of the past" are simply labeled 'cultured and conservative', but I guess when Blacks do the same thing then we're labeled self-loathing. Apply OP's screed to the swelling population of equally passionate white conservatives and then I'll start to take someone seriously, better check your own self-hate before posting. Blacks can be equally evil and daft and I'm not shy in calling their actions out too.

On my road to getting things accomplished, Afro-centrics are the least of my worries. They're not the ones committing mass murders, moving towards building white Utopians on stolen land... unlike these white "civilized" people, who are now scapegoating Muslims for their past (speaking for America), like those backwards Afro-centrics. I guess we should make no mention of their evil as if their "inventive" minds makes up for their misdeeds.

Much more could be said, just know I wont be leaving this world kissing their white pasty asses. I'd rather worship Nnamdi

Good, my brother, good.

The West is wild and brutal, that brutality has yield the present world order, not that the Africans have been saints from creation, but Western brutality is on the wholesale.

I'm on the same page with you as to your view on a balanced worldview. What's wrong with they being the first to master the sea?

What will be the fate of the world has been demonstrated in 'The Tempest' by Shakespeare, between Prospero and Taliban.

It went the same way and here we are, the agenda became real. Why must I blame Africa for falling prey to a well orchestrated evil?

The next thing is whatever happens, make the best of it, stage a comeback and redeem your dignity.

If you don't have any inventions, it doesn't annul your humanity, until you start thinking you are not human for lack of inventions and so on.

I am not living in fool's Paradise, what I have is sufficient for me, I will teach my children that the space is waiting for them if they can find their way.

Science is finding your ways around physical, natural obstacles, it is not an exclusive inheritance of the West.

I don't hate the west for coming thus far, they have been prudent and committed to ingenious improvements from time to time.

If the Lord tarries, together we'll heal the world where it hurts, blames don't solve a problem, positive attitude to brotherhood of man and shared ideas does.

I won't come to a public forum to spew hate against my constituency or others on the ground that I have justifications for it. It's not in my people's character.
Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by macof(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2015
pleep:
We all remember when we were children and we would be sexually attracted to a particular classmate. Instead of being honest about our feelings we would hide and repress them by pretending we hated that person.

Likewise, the afrocentric is the 1# self-hater in the black community. Just like a child who ignores his real feelings the Afro-centric covers up his self hate and jealousy of whites by pretending to be proud of his blackness. This facade, however, falls apart under scrutiny. When you analyze the numerous contradictions in the so called "pride" of this self hating insecure loser you find that there is no one more ashamed to be black than those who pretend to be the proudest.

First off, the so called "proud" Afrocentric claims everyone to be black; in his eyes all mixed race people are black, the Arab is black, the Hispanic is black etc etc. He claims to be descended from the Moors, sometimes the Egyptians, sometimes the Hebrews... some even claim to be Greeks. This is the opposite of pride, pride is based on exclusivity, people are proud of their Ferrari because its rare to have such a car, but unlike real pride the Afrocentric's false pride is more akin to a desire to belong, to include as many people as "black" as possible so he wont feel so alone and isolated.

The second evidence of latent afrocentric self-hate can be found when he says "race is a social construct". How can one be proud of his race when he wants to pretend it doesn't exist? These same Afro-centrics often claim "all races come from black, we were the first race". How is it pride to want other races to have evolved from you? The Afro-centric is not even intelligent enough to understand that when he says this he is making the most potent argument for his inferiority.

newsflash: things tend to improve when they evolve.

The hallmark of Afro-centric self hate is the inability to look inward. The Afrocentric blames every problem in his race on external factors and can never hold his people accountable. Tell me, who hates himself more than a man who cannot even look in the mirror?

Absolutely true. I get sick reading afro-centric write ups. The people who claim to be doing africa a favor are the ones with the littlest knowledge of africa, instead of drawing attention to African civilizations they rather claim other civilizations outside africa
Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by absoluteSuccess: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
history is a book of thousand pages, if there is a Hebrew page, open it, if there is Greek page, open it.

If civilization is millions of year on the planet, what rule oppose movement of mankind on the surface of the planet? Fear. What would they do otherwise? move about freely.

Only a fool claims the world has always been on a page 1. since history.

op, advance your historical arguments and let's it be established. Don't hide if you have the gut.

A conny way to escape being exposed as a challatant is to create a division and show that you are more well meaning than others with different angles.

How does what you believe add to general knowledge by a bit?

Your science is article of no intellectual importance, it doesn't solve any problem but just to excite you.

You can keep hammering on intellectual, intelligence, IQ, you can never wander far from there in a thousand years.

Those are your most valuable worlds. Keep running in a cycle, see you when you have anything new to share.
Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by absoluteSuccess: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
history is a book of thousand pages, if there is a Hebrew page, open it,if there is Greek page, open it.

op, advance your historical arguments and let's it be established.

A conny way to escape being exposed as a challatant is to create a division and show that you are more well meaning than others with different angles.

Your science is article of no intellectual importance, it doesn't solve any problem but just to excite you.

You can keep hammering on intellectual, intelligence, IQ, you can never wander far from there in a thousand years.

Those are your most valuable worlds.
Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by absoluteSuccess: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
history is a book of thousand pages, if there is a Hebrew page, open it, if there is Greek page, open it.

op, advance your historical arguments and let's it be established, if you have the gut. Don't play the ostrich.

Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by pleep(m): 2:03am On Dec 09, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
history is a book of thousand pages, if there is a Hebrew page, open it,if there is Greek page, open it.

op, advance your historical arguments and let's it be established.

How does what you believe add to general knowledge by a bit? whatever point you were trying to make here you could have said it in about 2 sentences.

Whatever point you were trying to make here could have been stated, more clearly, in about 2 sentences.

If you want to see my arguments they are here: https://www.nairaland.com/2783928/intellectual-discussion-black-people-lower

I'm not going to argue with you people anymore because I don't think you are intelligent enough to make reasonable points. All you people know how to do is puff hot air, as your post here reiterates.
Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by absoluteSuccess: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2015
pleep:

Whatever point you were trying to make here could have been stated, more clearly, in about 2 sentences.

If you want to see my arguments they are here: https://www.nairaland.com/2783928/intellectual-discussion-black-people-lower

I'm not going to argue with you people anymore because I don't think you are intelligent enough to make reasonable points. All you people know how to do is puff hot air, as your post here reiterates.

Who is your best musician?
Re: Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. by PAPAAFRICA: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
PhysicsQED:

Yeah, it's been a while. I've been trying to ease out of nairaland by visiting/posting/reading less often so that I spend my time much more productively. So far it's mostly been a success. But I will still post on here for a while longer, as there are still some threads I meant to get around to responding to and finishing posting on.

Nice to see that you're still around somewhat, still creating controversy. grin

(1) (Reply)

"smoking Igbo" / I Am From East Africa! / Black Men Are Weak And White Men Are Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.