Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Is It Self Hate If Black Men Like Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean Women - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is It Self Hate If Black Men Like Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean Women (1606 Views)

Somali Men Appreciation Thread / Beauty Of Somali Women / Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Self Hate If Black Men Like Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean Women by Somalia252: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2016
I have seen Black men step over 10 fat Black women with weaves (black men can jump) to try and get a chance with and Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean woman.

Why is this? Is it self hate? Are Black men brain washed into liking anything that is them? I HAVE noticed that Black Americans worship Somalis/Ethiopians. Whether it be our history, women, features, culture.
Re: Is It Self Hate If Black Men Like Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean Women by Somguy: 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Somalia252:
I have seen Black men step over 10 fat Black women with weaves (black men can jump) to try and get a chance with and Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean woman.

Why is this? Is it self hate? Are Black men brain washed into liking anything that is them? I HAVE noticed that Black Americans worship Somalis/Ethiopians. Whether it be our history, women, features, culture.

Go away you stupid troll. Stop embarrassing Somali people, you filthy xoolo.. You're a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Is It Self Hate If Black Men Like Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean Women by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
mumu...

Somalia252:

Re: Is It Self Hate If Black Men Like Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean Women by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 22, 2017
No, it isn't.

1 Like

Re: Is It Self Hate If Black Men Like Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean Women by CyrusTheGreat: 12:31pm On May 23, 2017
Yes clearly someone falling in love with a Somalian or Ethiopian woman means that they hate themselves. Except no that's FUCKING stupid you racist idiot.
Re: Is It Self Hate If Black Men Like Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean Women by CyrusTheGreat: 2:17pm On May 23, 2017
Why do so many Somalian trolls on these forums sound like white supremacist neo-nazi rednecks? Are they really Somalian? Because if so then that's hilariously pathetic!

This is the same shit that gets said to Somali people in Europe by racist fascists and here they are saying the exact same things to other Africans lmao. I think it's the OP and his buddies who have the inferiority complex here, trying to emulate colonial northernfolk to convince themselves that they aren't black! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Self Hate If Black Men Like Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean Women by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 23, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:
Why do so many Somalian trolls on these forums sound like white supremacist neo-nazi rednecks? Are they really Somalian? Because if so then that's hilariously pathetic!

This is the same shit that gets said to Somali people in Europe by racist fascists and here they are saying the exact same things to other Africans lmao. I think it's the OP and his buddies who have the inferiority complex here, trying to emulate colonial northernfolk to convince themselves that they aren't black! grin grin
Forget those people. They are not worth to talk about.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Called "Black People" While Indians Are Called "Indians"? / What Every Tribes Attire Says About Their Character / Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.