Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Do You Know Of Any Self-contained Apartment In Agege? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Know Of Any Self-contained Apartment In Agege? (393 Views)

BREAKING: LASG Demolish House Extensions In Agege / Do You Know Of Any Self Con/ Room Available That's Close To Dugbe. / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Of Any Self-contained Apartment In Agege? by odimbannamdi(m): 2:39am On Dec 04, 2015
A friend of mine who works in Agege is in dire need of accommodation around there. He comes to work everyday all the way from Ikorodu. The stress is unimaginable.

If you know of any valuable info, kindly comment. Thanks
Re: Do You Know Of Any Self-contained Apartment In Agege? by yom2(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
I have one close to agege contact me on emeklink@yahoo.com or u can leave ur contact.
Re: Do You Know Of Any Self-contained Apartment In Agege? by yom2(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
odimbannamdi:
A friend of mine who works in Agege is in dire need of accommodation around there. He comes to work everyday all the way from Ikorodu. The stress is unimaginable.

If you know of any valuable info, kindly comment. Thanks
hope egbeda and environs would be okay?

(1) (Reply)

Authentic Stone Coated Roofing Sheet / Roof Tiles In Nigeria / Are You Looking For Stone Coated Roofing Sheet / Roof Tiles Dealer In Nigeria / 4.5 Million 3 Large Bedroom On A One Plot Land In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.