Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos (1719 Views)

Mocheddah Gets Engaged To Prince BK (Photos) / P'square Rock Matching Outfits With Their Kids In Cute New Photo / Mocheddah And Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbeji At Seyi Tinubu’s Wedding In Italy (2) (3) (4)

Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by confamgist237: 5:38am On Dec 04, 2015
The rapper stepped out with her boo last night.They have been together for many years and ares till going strong..
She looks beautiful..

- See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/mocheddah-and-her-man-in-cute-photos.html

cc:
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by confamgist237: 5:39am On Dec 04, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by sugarbelly1: 5:45am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 04, 2015
I can see she now has bewbs and is getting lighter.

Re: Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by Praisles(f): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2015
Why ''Oga look asif dem force am to smile na? Pics would ve been cuter if he hasn't force a smile #justsaying
Re: Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by axortedbabe(f): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2015
She now looks brighter than her musical career

Re: Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by Patent7b: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2015
lalasticlala

Re: Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by Akposkool(m): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2015
My little observations. She looks fair. Must be bleaching Her breasst looks bigger abi na the bra? The guy nose be like mr. Ibu own or are they brothers? She looks far prettier finer than that rascal yemi alade

Re: Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by pretydiva(f): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Dis babe is getting prettier each passing day kiss..cute couple..pls don't end up a baby mama
Re: Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by pretydiva(f): 7:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Akposkool:
My little observations.
She looks fair. Must be bleaching
Her breasst looks bigger abi na the bra?
The guy nose be like mr. Ibu own or are they brothers?
She looks far prettier finer than that rascal yemi alade
wey tin yemi do u ni undecided
Re: Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by pedrilo: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2015
axortedbabe:
She now looks brighter than her musical career
poisonous mouth! Wat r u doin abt ur own career?
Re: Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2015
Who she be. Her career is over na
Re: Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by Chestar5(f): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
I can see she now has bewbs and is getting lighter.

exactly my thoughts, not dat am a hater sad......
Re: Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by axortedbabe(f): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2015
pedrilo:
poisonous mouth! Wat r u doin abt ur own career?
if u r her house help, tell her I said so..
Re: Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by pedrilo: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2015
axortedbabe:
if u r her house help, tell her I said so..
bad belle, all u do is to come online and judge people! I bet u will nt hav time for such nonsense If u were successful wit u own career.
Re: Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by axortedbabe(f): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2015
pedrilo:
bad belle, all u do is to come online and judge people! I bet u will nt hav time for such nonsense If u were successful wit u own career
take my message to ur madam..She shud concentrate more on her music not patronising Dencia..aiit?
Re: Mocheddah And Her Man In Cute Photos by pedrilo: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2015
axortedbabe:
take my message to ur madam..She shud concentrate more on her music not patronising Dencia..aiit?
FYI i can't be her house help, l'm 28, wit a masters degree and a 6 digit payin job. I know wat it takes to be successful and I'm always hapi for genuinely successful people. U beta concentrate and focus on ur career and dnt be a hater no more!

Husband Sent Popular Nollywood Actress Packing 3moths After Wedding / See Nicki Minaj Raunchy Outfit For An Angola Performance. / She Is My First Love ” – Paul And Anita Okoye Share Their Love Story.