Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? (2056 Views)

Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times / Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by TyLegal: 8:16am On Dec 04, 2015
So in church today during our group meeting, a prayer point was raised that we should all pray for the restoration of Brother Bayo’s marriage. Everybody’s eyes immediately fluttered open like chickens. Brother Bayo and Sister Esther’s marriage ke? Unbelievable!

You see, Brother Bayo and Sister Esther were the PERFECT couple, or so it seemed. Brother Bayo was a dedicated usher and Sister Esther was the choir mistress. They never failed to attend church, working tirelessly in church along with their three lovely kids. They were the envy of so many others and lots of couples even compared their spouses with them. So wetin con happen na?

Apparently, on Friday, the couple mistakenly swapped phones in their rush to work. So Brother Bayo was with Sister Esther’s phone all day and vice versa. And then Brother Bayo had a peek into his wife’s phone, just a peek o, and that was it. By the time Sister Esther got back from work, her belongings were waiting for her at the gate.

The series of chats and pictures on Sister Esther’s phone were abominable, to say the least. Brother Bayo couldn’t handle the betrayal and hurt and sent Sister Esther packing.

This got me thinking: if you were to swap phones with your spouse for one day, do you think your marriage will still be intact by the end of that day? [url][/url]www.tylegal.com
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by Drniyi4u(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2015
that one is strong
TyLegal:
So Brother Bayo was with Sister Esther’s phone all day and vice versa. And then Brother Bayo had a peek into his wife’s phone, just a peek o, and that was it. By the time Sister Esther got back from work, her belongings were waiting for her at the gate.
The series of chats and pictures on Sister Esther’s phone were abominable, to say the least. Brother Bayo couldn’t handle the betrayal and hurt and sent Sister Esther packing.
This got me thinking: if you were to swap phones with your spouse for one day, do you think your marriage will still be intact by the end of that day?
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by PresVA: 8:43am On Dec 04, 2015
I use my husband's phone whenever and however I wish, so a phone swap will mean nothing...
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by duduade: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2015
She must really be naive...
Incriminating evidence. ..
Couldn't she have made use of the delete function..?
She brought it on herself joor...
All these naivety sha....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by dmcdad: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2015
Where are the married folks on here? Make una come answer this question oooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by SAMBARRY: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2015
Interesting story grin
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by TyLegal: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2015
Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. If Brother Bayo had not gone through his wife's phone, he would probably still be a happy man.
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
I died at "just a peek" Abeg TyLegal wetin happen after the peek?

1 Like

Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by jashar(f): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
story storrrryyyy grin. Because you do phone swap doesn't mean you won't do bad thing.
As someone rightly pointed out, delete button is there. It's all about the mind.

I can gladly do a phone swap with my bobo.what am I hiding? grin
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by fav444(f): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
Am not married but I won't permit phone swap. Jealousy go just kill am.
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by dmcdad: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
I dey tellz you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I guess the peek na just the tip of the iceberg. Imagine wetin the koko go come be. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Timbuktou:
I died at "just a peek" Abeg TyLegal wetin happen after the peek?
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by Captainswag225(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Interesting story grin
what u are sitting on in ur d.p is very scary......btw why do u say its an interesting story?
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by LewsTherin: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Since my calls divert to my Lady's line and vice versa, a phone swap shouldn't be an issue for me. But my device does more than just make and receive calls so maybe I should say a SIM swap wouldn't be an issue for me.
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by 5minsmadness: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Yes it can! I formatted my phone yesterday.
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by 5minsmadness: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
TyLegal:
Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. If Brother Bayo had not gone through his wife's phone, he would probably still be a happy man.
True.
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by SAMBARRY: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
what u are sitting on in ur d.p is very scary......btw why do u say its an interesting story?
because it looks very fabricated
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by dmcdad: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Someone has a cockroach in its cupboard. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
5minsmadness:
Yes it can! I formatted my phone yesterday.
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by Captainswag225(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
because it looks very fabricated
what if its real?
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by SAMBARRY: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
what if its real?
doesn't look real
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by Captainswag225(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
doesn't look real
so u mean a man cant send his wife packing after seeing unpleasant stuff on her phone?
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by SAMBARRY: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
so u mean a man cant send his wife packing after seeing unpleasant stuff on her phone?
nada so.what happened to the for better for worse you people recite at the altar
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by Captainswag225(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
nada so.what happened to the for better for worse you people recite at the altar
lol, u and i know cheating is part of the "for better for worse " vow..... just few people forgive cheating in a marriage
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by itstpia8: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
what u are sitting on in ur d.p is very scary......

lolz

konji things I guess.
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by itstpia8: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
you always know when a traditionalist is talking.

@ topic.

in the first place, explain why a dedicated church worker will balance licentiousness with that and three kids.

hope you don't skip over what I'm saying and insert your own preconceived meaning into this post.
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by Captainswag225(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
itstpia8:

lolz

konji things I guess.
i dont know whether is creativity or bad mind things lol
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is why I date intelligent girls

At least I won't find outgrin

Even so, I doubt my future wife will cheatundecided
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by SAMBARRY: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, u and i know cheating is part of the "for better for worse " vow..... just few people forgive cheating in a marriage

Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by SAMBARRY: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
itstpia8:

lolz

konji things I guess.
oti tun bere abi? wink cool
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by Captainswag225(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=SAMBARRY post=40689510][/quote]lol.....it should be never attempt cheating coz its unforgivable.
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by itstpia8: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
oti tun bere abi? wink cool

aunty, am i the one who said you should photograph yourself sitting on a giant p.enis sculpture.

what conclusion are you hoping people will draw besides the fact that konji is what led to it?

i dont know what's with nlers and looking for fight 24/7. E no dey tire una.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by Mintayo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
I don't know what is wrong with phone swapping, as long you don't have any hidden thing, why should you hide your phone from your partner.
That's when trust comes in.
Re: Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap? by SAMBARRY: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
itstpia8:

aunty, am i the one who said you should photograph yourself sitting on a giant p.enis.

what conclusion are you hoping people will draw besides the fact that konji is what led to it?

i dont know what's with nlers and looking for fight 24/7. E no dey tire una.
is this thread about sitting on phenese or phone swap?why don't you respect yourself for once and stick to the topic of the thread instead of derailing it.

Number 2 whether I'm honey, whether I'm not honey that one consain you. If you vex me pass this one I fit buy 5 more bigger chairs wey big pass that one

Quote me for nonsense let us kuku derail the thread together. Yeye dey boom. Timba fun e ni blow tongue

Btw the cane wey coogar use flog you still dey under my bed,I fit bring am out so you better behave yourself cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: See Identical Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend / My Mum Insulted Me So Bad / The Consequence Of Living Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.