Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer (21784 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Rocks Black See-Through Top For All Black Everything Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by tunex23: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Y
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by Koolking(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2015
Where are the stunning pics? Waiting...

NL frontpage is becoming a dumping ground for toxic wastes. Methinks, the Mods now are juveniles who know not how to make NL a social platform to be reckoned with in this age and time. Is it just me that noticed this just because I read only frontpage threads or I have other observers?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by Adroit07(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2015
She luks gorgeous.. Guys stop hating mehn
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Another fat ex-mbgn. Reminds me of the other one who terrorizes nairaland users daily in the celebrities section forgetting beauty queen-status lasts and expires after one year.
Palmwinetapper, your 'nysc' period ended since 2009. Stop classifying yourself as a celebrity - you're an unemployed youth with too much time on your hands.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2015
She Is Just A Regular Biatch With A Regular Pvssie, Regular Agbalomo Bobbie, That Sh!ts Like A Regular Biatch, Engages In Regular Sex Experiences A iRegular Menstrual Cycle And Does Any Other Thing Any Other Biatch Does.

So What The Heck Is This POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Doing On FP?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by Jacko1(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2015
Vogue photographer hmmm babe is mouthed
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by adellam16(f): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Now dis is what I can a woman. Classy. I swear I tot I was gona see half naked pant and bra tins but dis lady proved me wrong. Moyo lawal and co learn from dis true beauty queen. Babes long life.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2015
She looks awkward in all her poses
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by kennydee05(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2015
All I see here is personal advert for her service
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by dominique(f): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2015
She's truly a stunning lady, those pics just don't do her any justice. So much for Vogue photographer
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by ajayiopy: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2015
Can somebody define the word stunning?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by creamylicious(f): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2015
That magic yansh she get months ago Don dissappear ni That magic yansh she get months ago Don dissappear ni?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by Pain(m): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Looks too Artificial. I like them black coffee, no sugar, no cream
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by alaskido(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
IS HER NAME OMAWUNMI OR OMOWUNMI? Is she Itshekiri or Yoruba? Make una no confuse people now.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by KimnanaTweety(f): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
pls dont burst my belle abeg
searchiing4love:
[size=14pt] undecided SEE AS SHE BE LIKE BONGA FISH undecided STUNNING KOR, STOCKINGS NI sad sad MTCHEEEW[/size]
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by KimnanaTweety(f): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
u blind u no dey see "Omowunmi" ni?
alaskido:
IS HER NAME OMAWUNMI OR OMOWUNMI? Is she Itshekiri or Yoruba? Make una no confuse people now.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by ilovecritics(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
MRpii:
What is stunning about curves

You well?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by Palmwinetapper: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
charix:
Another fat ex-mbgn. Reminds me of the other one who terrorizes nairaland users daily in the celebrities section forgetting beauty queen-status lasts and expires after one year.
Palmwinetapper, your 'nysc' period ended since 2009. Stop classifying yourself as a celebrity - you're an unemployed youth with too much time on your hands.
oh can you stop pressurising me! Just stop! Muna is still very famous that's why she runs thru your mind daily
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by Palmwinetapper: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
charix:
oh can you stop pressurising me! Just stop! Muna is still very famous that's why she runs thru your mind daily kiss
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
bumi10:
Sorry not the usual Omawumi you know, this one is former beauty queen Omowunmi Akinnifesi's birthday is today the 4th December and she released photos from the birthday shoot she did recently with vogue photographer Fireshone in London.

See more stunning photos after the cut and read about the new project she's working on..

more photos at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/omowunmi-akinnifesi-releases-stunning.html

Is this a transsexual?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by Ghost01(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
*in Lady Stark's voice*

She has birthable hips. grin
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by MRpii(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ask me that when you think you've gat more brain
ilovecritics:

You well?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oh can you stop pressurising me! Just stop! Muna is still very famous that's why she runs thru your mind daily kiss
The rat eating all my foodstuff runs through my mind daily, it must have more celebrity worth then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oh can you stop pressurising me! Just stop! Muna is still very famous that's why she runs thru your mind daily
You and the rat I mentioned are no different; you're both annoyances in my life.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by Palmwinetapper: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
charix:

The rat eating all my foodstuff runs through my mind daily, it must have more celebrity worth then.
I pray it bites your toes. Look at the squoller you live in. A mud house. It makes sense you have rats. You're a dirty old man
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I pray it bites your toes. Look at the squoller you live in. A mud house. It makes sense you have rats. You're a dirty old man
Stay here forming posh like you've never seen a rat before. Bush girl!
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer by Palmwinetapper: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
charix:

Stay here forming posh like you've never seen a rat before. Bush girl!
she doesn't live in the village like you. She lives in Victoria island

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper CDQ Buys 2 New Cars / Monalisa Chinda, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberisima Attend Wike's State Banquet / Tope Alabi Looks Vibrant As She Shares Xmas Messages To Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.