Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

WEBSITE Design with Apeledesigns.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / WEBSITE Design with Apeledesigns.com (704 Views)

I Have A Website I Design With Html, Css And Bootstrap It's Not Loading On My We / Who Can Do This Kind Of Web Design With Wordpress? / Learn Web Design With Video Tutorials From Nairaland -HTML,CSS,BOOTSTRAP Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WEBSITE Design with Apeledesigns.com by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2015
ApeleDesigns has been helping businesses thrive online with its unique web design services and online marketing techniques. If you need a website designer that will stand by you through the entire development process and after, then let one of our highly skilled website designers help your business website succeed online.

CALL US NOW 08068280130
Visit
www.apeledesigns.com/web-design
to view our previous works

We offer each and every client one-on-one customer service directly with the web designer that designed their project. With our highly skilled team of website designers and website developers we can create exactly what you need. We design Company, Church, School, Social Community, Blogs, Forums Website, etc.
Re: WEBSITE Design with Apeledesigns.com by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2015
100% professional
Re: WEBSITE Design with Apeledesigns.com by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Features of our blog
If you want us to design a blog for you, here are things you should expect.
- Responsive mobile friendly design
- Fast loading speed
- Ease in uploading new post
- Social Media integration, makes post uploaded show on Facebook and Twitter automatically.
- Newsletter feature, always people to subscribe to your post via email. You can also contact all subscribers too.
- Ability to share post on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.
- Allow guest post if needed
- Allows Facebook comments to each post
- Ability to add adverts
- Ability to play sounds and allow download
- Ability to view videos and allow download

All this will be yours
Call 08068280130 now
Re: WEBSITE Design with Apeledesigns.com by DOCTORDONE: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
See our signature pleasure
Re: WEBSITE Design with Apeledesigns.com by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 22, 2016
I see u apele Avril...wadup

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Blog Quotes That Every Blogger Must Read / How I Got Google Adsense With Ease Within A Week / Ask Questions On Website Development (HTML, Jquery, Javascript, PHP, Mysql) Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.