Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,704 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ask Questions On Website Development (HTML, Jquery, Javascript, PHP, Mysql) Etc. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ask Questions On Website Development (HTML, Jquery, Javascript, PHP, Mysql) Etc. (701 Views)

7 Tips On How To Reduce Bounce Rate On Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Questions On Website Development (HTML, Jquery, Javascript, PHP, Mysql) Etc. by winanthony65: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hey pals, my name is Nweke Godwin and I am a lecturer in the department of Computer Science & Technology of John Bosco Institute of Technology. I am also the owner of winzsolution.com.

I have been teaching programming for long now, so I and believe me, it is 1 of the greatest skill that pays nowadays. So I created this topic to help young people who have the interest to learn website development (not just website design) learn it very fast and good.

So just post your question and I'm going to answer you in less then 12 hours.

You can also get started by visiting http://www.winzsolution.com/general/learn-web-designing-in-21-days/ to download a concise textbook by SAMS to learn on your own then ask question anytime you are confused.
You can also get started on PHP by visiting http://www.winzsolution.com/web-development/get-started/

NOTE: This is absolutely free so feel free to ask any question and receive immediate answer.
Always visit www.winzsolution.com for more information that can change your life.
Re: Ask Questions On Website Development (HTML, Jquery, Javascript, PHP, Mysql) Etc. by jaldesa(m): 5:30am On Mar 28, 2016
help: how can i create app building website like appmkr
Re: Ask Questions On Website Development (HTML, Jquery, Javascript, PHP, Mysql) Etc. by winanthony65: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Creating app building website like that of appmkr is a very complex work. The website requires someone with a very grounded knowledge of javascript to perform all the click and drag and drop operation in that website. If you have the knowledge of javascript then you can now desired on the mobile platform you are going to use. You can then use either JQuery Mobile or normal HTML5 when the user is doing the creation and then build the app when the user is done creating with phonegap. I hope this helps.
Re: Ask Questions On Website Development (HTML, Jquery, Javascript, PHP, Mysql) Etc. by davenico(m): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nice.. Pls more posts ( programming and scripts execution) is needed on your website , .... Drop ur valid email or contact for ease communication.

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Made Easy We Will Design & Monetized Ur Site With Adsense Within 1week. / How To Get 7gb For #700 On Airtel / Any Page Or Group For Sell Ping Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.