Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

The Price Of Blackberry Priv - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Price Of Blackberry Priv (1687 Views)

Five Blackberry Priv Features That Android Users Will Fall In Love With. / See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset / The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Price Of Blackberry Priv by PhonePlanet(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2015
Good day guys. I know that many of us here are anticipating too lay our hands on the new Blackberry Priv once we can and a lot more had been asking me about the price.

Well priv cost about $600(about N120k) in the US/Canada. Considering we leave in a third world country, shipping goods here, involves a lot of cost therefore prices are suppose to hike up.

However a friend of mine confirmed to me that he purchased his Priv from an undisclosed source here in Nigeria for N220,000. Yes! That's more expensive than and iphone and s6 edge.

So if you are planing of Getting a priv, you might wanna set your budget between 180K - 230K as the phone is that expensive.

Its for the BIG BOYS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Blackberry Priv by spacyzuma(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
For weeks, I was very sure I would buy this phone and eagerly waited for it to become available.

But not anymore. I'm no longer buying it.
Re: The Price Of Blackberry Priv by Ay04z(m): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
with cheap android phones around dat can as well perform all d functions dat dis over hype bb prievious or wat do u call it can perform..abeg i dey enjoy my infinix hot note pro ojere.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Blackberry Priv by PhonePlanet(m): 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ay04z:
with cheap android phones around dat can as well perform all d functions dat dis over hype bb prievious or wat do u call it can perform..abeg i dey enjoy my infinix hot note pro ojere.
Not exactly all the functions

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Blackberry Priv by hedonistic: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Another phone for runs girls to carry about and deceive themselves that they are 'big girls', even though the only feature/app they will ever use is the camera/instagram.

4 Likes

Re: The Price Of Blackberry Priv by Ay04z(m): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2015
PhonePlanet:
Not exactly all the functions
Tell me something special abt the phone
Re: The Price Of Blackberry Priv by Hotdiamond(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Ay04z:
Slide out qwerty keyboard. Swag. cool
Re: The Price Of Blackberry Priv by PhonePlanet(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2015
Ay04z:
Its security

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Blackberry Priv by balash(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2015
Nigerians just love extorting us! Would surely buy mine by January in the U.s and get it sent down. It's better that way than buying 200k here.

It's the new swag in town mhen. Let's do this.
Re: The Price Of Blackberry Priv by sats: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2015
220k abi?
no wahala
wen z10 came, them say na 110k
how much now? 40k
220k abi?
no wahala
i give blackberry priv 2yrs
i dey wait

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Outlets To Buy Data And Recharge Your Ntel Line / Tecno Spark Plus K9 - Your Experience And Ratings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.