Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? (1484 Views)

3 Things Your Wife Might Be Hiding From You / 3 Things You Should Do Before Proposing To A Nigerian Lady / 3 Things You Should Never Lie To You Kids About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by TyLegal: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2015
Growing up, we were taught that the three essentials of life are food, clothing and shelter. And this seemed to make a lot of sense back then. As a matter of fact, I didn’t think any other thing could top that list.
How wrong I was. The 21st century came and altered that list drastically. Ok, maybe not shelter, but food and clothing? Not so essential anymore...
Let’s start with food. Is food really that important? These days, almost everybody is staying away from food in an effort to lose weight and stay trim. You work so hard sometimes that you forget to eat.
And as for clothing, I think Kanye West’s clothing line says it all. You really don’t need to be clothed to walk the streets…hehehe. Nudity is becoming the order of the day.

Somehow, shelter has managed to stay on the list. Whether you are trying to lose weight or you are displaying your bathing suit for all to see, at the end of the day, you’ve got to lay your head somewhere.

So for me, the three essentials of life in this present age are phone, internet and shelter. What’s yours? [url][/url]www.tylegal.com

Re: What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by SAMBARRY: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2015
In order OF priori

Money
Party
Fashion
food
Life

Next
Re: What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by jashar(f): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
undecided
God
Life
Books

1 Like

Re: What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
In this present day oo
Phone, ATM cards and Good family and friends.

1 Like

Re: What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by Captainswag225(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
In order OF priori
Money Party Fashion food Life
Next
lol, o.p said 3....., i think fashion should come over party.

1 Like

Re: What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by Captainswag225(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rukemi291:
In this present day oo
Phone, ATM cards and Good family and friends.
shoes, bags, dresses?
Re: What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by MostSoughtAfte(f): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
This are the things I can't do without @ dis present stage of my life...
1. Food
2. My Books
3. My Phone with reasonable amount of data..

1 Like

Re: What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by MARKone(m): 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
1. My kids.

2. Food.

3. Gym.
Re: What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by taryour(f): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
God.
My Family.
Baking.
Re: What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by Chubhie: 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
Family,Books and fast internet.
Re: What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by Pidggin(f): 1:40am On Dec 05, 2015
God
Air
Water
Re: What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by itstpia8: 2:04am On Dec 05, 2015
TyLegal:
Growing up, we were taught that the three essentials of life are food, clothing and shelter. And this seemed to make a lot of sense back then. As a matter of fact, I didn’t think any other thing could top that list.
How wrong I was. The 21st century came and altered that list drastically. Ok, maybe not shelter, but food and clothing? Not so essential anymore...
Let’s start with food. Is food really that important? These days, almost everybody is staying away from food in an effort to lose weight and stay trim. You work so hard sometimes that you forget to eat.
And as for clothing, I think Kanye West’s clothing line says it all. You really don’t need to be clothed to walk the streets…hehehe. Nudity is becoming the order of the day.

Somehow, shelter has managed to stay on the list. Whether you are trying to lose weight or you are displaying your bathing suit for all to see, at the end of the day, you’ve got to lay your head somewhere.

So for me, the three essentials of life in this present age are phone, internet and shelter. What’s yours? [url][/url]www.tylegal.com

you should add Jesus Christ to your list and why is Spain on it?
Re: What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by olymurphy(f): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
My family, my phone and my space
Re: What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
MostSoughtAfte:
This are the things I can't do without @ dis present stage of my life...
1. Food
2. My Books
3. My Phone with reasonable amount of data..

lol......i catch you
Re: What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by Temismith(f): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
God.... Children......Money

1 Like

Re: What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by Eleniyan15: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
PHONE ATM ALLAH
Re: What Are The 3 Things You Cannot Do Without? by queenfav(f): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
I can't do without the breath of life..Also,
1.My phone with sufficient data
2.My fiance (I love him to the moon and beyond..#too caring,hardworking and committed.
3.Money

(1) (Reply)

What Is Responsible For The Present High Rate Of Divorce ? / Can I Marry Without My Family? / Mastubation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.