Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

What's Least Amount You Can Give As Worship Offering On A Sunday Service? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Least Amount You Can Give As Worship Offering On A Sunday Service? (1186 Views)

8 Ways On How Not To Be Distracted In Church On A Sunday. / Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot / One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Least Amount You Can Give As Worship Offering On A Sunday Service? by lekywhite(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2006
The bible says "give and it shall be given back unto you, " - luke 6v38, going by this saying what is the least amount you can give as worship offering on a sunday service and why?

Well as for me, on a good day i.e when im boxed up, N500 is ideal and on the other days i.e when im financially handicapped, i will give N200, though both are still small compared to what i get from God, but all the same i have to work with what my faith can carry.
Re: What's Least Amount You Can Give As Worship Offering On A Sunday Service? by omogenikky(f): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2006
do not let your right hand know what your left hand is doing. Why are u telling us how much you give in church? What's the motive behind your giving then?
Re: What's Least Amount You Can Give As Worship Offering On A Sunday Service? by lekywhite(m): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2006
Omogenikky i appreciate ur wisdom, thanks for the correction
Re: What's Least Amount You Can Give As Worship Offering On A Sunday Service? by Drusilla(f): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2006
You could also give 0 and God will still love you. You could take that money and give it to some poor and be even further blessed.
Re: What's Least Amount You Can Give As Worship Offering On A Sunday Service? by Ndipe(m): 2:50am On Oct 26, 2006
Your offering should come from the heart, and please dont tell people how much you donate. We all make mistakes, on our part, so a little admonishment from Omogenikky is right on target.
Re: What's Least Amount You Can Give As Worship Offering On A Sunday Service? by casper(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2006
i pay sometimes from about $1 to about $100 depending ont he week it is .
Re: What's Least Amount You Can Give As Worship Offering On A Sunday Service? by Bolarge(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2007
A wave offering. grin
Re: What's Least Amount You Can Give As Worship Offering On A Sunday Service? by pilgrim1(f): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2007
It shouldn't be a matter of query and suggestion. Simply give as God recommends in His WORD:

2 Cor. 9:7
"Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give;
not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver."
Re: What's Least Amount You Can Give As Worship Offering On A Sunday Service? by Bosdem(f): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2007
pilgrim.1:

It shouldn't be a matter of query and suggestion. Simply give as God recommends in His WORD:

2 Cor. 9:7
"Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give;
not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver."

Is it the amount that really matters?
Re: What's Least Amount You Can Give As Worship Offering On A Sunday Service? by pilgrim1(f): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2007
Bosdem:

Is it the amount that really matters?

Lol. . . I don't think that verse was about the "amount" - or was it? smiley

(1) (Reply)

New Year Tragedy: Honor Killings Of Twins In Dallas Texas / What Do You Tink Abt Jehovah's Witnesses? / Bible Readers: Which Bible Version Do U Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.