Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ceasefire And Give Peace A Chance The World Over. My Voice - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ceasefire And Give Peace A Chance The World Over. My Voice (443 Views)

Ceasefire And Give Peace A Chance The World Over. My Voice / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ceasefire And Give Peace A Chance The World Over. My Voice by april4mee(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
its my turn, its your turn
everyone is on the run

"am the done"....."am next to none"
the sun long gone...the fun is hung

houses-they burn....families-they mourn
curfews- dusk till dawn, gloomy on the "morn"

less ado 'bout the battles we've won
and the war cloths we've worn

let bygones be bygones
we really don't have to buy guns

(1) (Reply)

Ladies101 – Part 4 "Lesson From Part 3" / Twenty Episode 9 (A Story Of Suspense, Murder And Revenge) / In The Deep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.