Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Ladies101 – Part 4 "Lesson From Part 3" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ladies101 – Part 4 "Lesson From Part 3" (445 Views)

‪‎Ladies101‬ - Part 5 "Mute, You Will Go And Pick Up My Sister." / Ladies101 – Part 3 "What I Want To Eat Is Not Here." / Ladies101 - Part 1 "Hi, Good Evening." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies101 – Part 4 "Lesson From Part 3" by mute4real: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ladies101 – Part 4

Lesson from Part 3

Intelligence could have whispered to Lady B, "You are a smart, beautiful and intelligent lady. You should be able to speak for yourself. If it is pizza you want, say it."

But maturity would have whispered, "Don't steal someone else's moment. This outing is not about you. Pick something from the available menu. Today is about the other lady. She is the only person who can reject what is on the menu."

Now you see the difference between maturity and intelligence. At what age are you supposed to know that? I don’t know. But if you grew up in the right environment you just know.

But Lady B might go around thinking that because she has a good job with a good career path, can pay her bills without any assistance, that qualifies her for marriage. Then when guys date her and dump her she thinks it is because she is too intelligent for them or her standards are just too high for them.

Sweetheart, it's not really that. There were certain things the guy observed. Things that, in your opinion, are not important. But you forget that you don't get to determine what is important for the other person.

I really hope that like Senator Ben Murray Bruce I am making common sense.

I think it's time for another commercial break. When we return we shall be looking at our last story.

When was the last time you read a book that you couldn't drop? A book that made sense from the very beginning up until the end?

The Beautiful Life: Classic Notes on Personal Leadership is one of such books. Thirty Chapters, 150 pages. You won't drop it till you are done. Available in print and ebook.

Print: N2,000 per copy (Available in Benin, Warri, Lagos, Ibadan, and Abuja)
Ebook: N1,000

To order, make payment to
Personal Leadership Resources
Guaranty Trust Bank

After payment send SMS with:
For Print: TBL * Name * Amount Paid * No. of Copies * Location * GSM No.
For eBook: TBL * Name * Email Address * GSM No.
Send to 08038749796

You will receive a call on the GSM No. you provided.

For inquiries: 08038749796

(1) (Reply)

YOUR VIEWS!! I'm Planning On Creating A Literary Based Forum Website / The Life Behind My Name / This Thing Called Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.