Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Its Our Xmas Splash..... Don't Be Left Out Of The Fun - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Our Xmas Splash..... Don't Be Left Out Of The Fun (1464 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / Why Kids Can’t Be Left Alone With Their Dads(funny Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Our Xmas Splash..... Don't Be Left Out Of The Fun by taryour(f): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Felix navidad ! Felix navidad !
Jingle bells ! Jingle bells ! Jingle all the way . Say a very big thank you to your special ones this Season,

SHARE A CAKE this xmas with Your loved ones, your clients and business associates. They deserve the very best this season. Wish them a Merry Xmas with a box of a sumptuous mouth watering Chocolate OR Red velvet Cakes from Boash Cakes and Events for as low as 2000 naira and Above.

What are you waiting for? Hurry now and do your bookings and let's get the jingle bells rolling.

NB: booking closes on the 20th of December.

Boash Cakes and Events.
.................." Meeting your demands at all times and Exceeding your expectation exceptionally"

CONTACTS : No 1 Olayiwola Street, New oko oba road. By Lasu junction, Abule egba. Lagos.
PHONE : 08061385853,
BB PIN - 2BE08495
Email : boashng@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Its Our Xmas Splash..... Don't Be Left Out Of The Fun by Acidosis(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
mama boashhh, I need Christmas cake oooo
Re: Its Our Xmas Splash..... Don't Be Left Out Of The Fun by taryour(f): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Acidosis:
mama boashhh, I need Christmas cake oooo

Oya now, let's go there. You know how we do it. * winks *

1 Like

Re: Its Our Xmas Splash..... Don't Be Left Out Of The Fun by Swissheart(f): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
How abt if I book mine now against January..... Will I still enjoy d splash? cheesy
Re: Its Our Xmas Splash..... Don't Be Left Out Of The Fun by taryour(f): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Swissheart:

How abt if I book mine now against January..... Will I still enjoy d splash? cheesy

Lol oh how I wish Xmas would extend till January, it would been a lot more fun you know? *winks*
Re: Its Our Xmas Splash..... Don't Be Left Out Of The Fun by Swissheart(f): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
taryour:

Lol oh how I wish Xmas would extend till January, it would been a lot more fun you know? *winks*
..... Yes! Merry Xmas in advance. Christmas brings this solemn sweet feeling of love and beauty. So.... My cake against January... Don't say no!

1 Like

Re: Its Our Xmas Splash..... Don't Be Left Out Of The Fun by ifyalways(f): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2015
Just what I need, cheaper than hampers cheesy tongue

Abeg, madam Tayo,shebi u do deliveries? Within Lagos.
Re: Its Our Xmas Splash..... Don't Be Left Out Of The Fun by taryour(f): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2015
ifyalways:
Just what I need, cheaper than hampers cheesy tongue

Abeg, madam Tayo,shebi u do deliveries? Within Lagos.

Lol at cheaper than hampers. good morning sis and yes we do deliveries for a little fee. *winks*
Re: Its Our Xmas Splash..... Don't Be Left Out Of The Fun by taryour(f): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Swissheart:
..... Yes! Merry Xmas in advance. Christmas brings this solemn sweet feeling of love and beauty. So.... My cake against January... Don't say no!

Lol. Yeah right. lukatue
Re: Its Our Xmas Splash..... Don't Be Left Out Of The Fun by ifyalways(f): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2015
taryour:

Lol at cheaper than hampers. good morning sis and yes we do deliveries for a little fee. *winks*
Good morning.I will call. thanks
Re: Its Our Xmas Splash..... Don't Be Left Out Of The Fun by taryour(f): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
taryour:
Felix navidad ! Felix navidad !
Jingle bells ! Jingle bells ! Jingle all the way . Say a very big thank you to your special ones this Season,

SHARE A CAKE this xmas with Your loved ones, your clients and business associates. They deserve the very best this season. Wish them a Merry Xmas with a box of a sumptuous mouth watering Chocolate OR Red velvet Cakes from Boash Cakes and Events for as low as 2000 naira and Above.

What are you waiting for? Hurry now and do your bookings and let's get the jingle bells rolling.

NB: booking closes on the 20th of December.

Boash Cakes and Events.
.................." Meeting your demands at all times and Exceeding your expectation exceptionally"

CONTACTS : No 1 Olayiwola Street, New oko oba road. By Lasu junction, Abule egba. Lagos.
PHONE : 08061385853,
BB PIN - 2BE08495
Email : boashng@yahoo.com

Dont miss the Fun. SHARE a Cake with a loved one this season.
Re: Its Our Xmas Splash..... Don't Be Left Out Of The Fun by ifyalways(f): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thank you madam Boash!!! All recipients called to confirm the goodness of your work.

Thank you! Thank you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Our Xmas Splash..... Don't Be Left Out Of The Fun by taryour(f): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
ifyalways:
Thank you madam Boash!!! All recipients called to confirm the goodness of your work.

Thank you! Thank you!!

yeeepeee thank you so much sweerie, God bless you real big. for your trust in us and for your patronage. merry Xmas and happy new year in advance ma.
lots of hugs.

(1) (Reply)

Any Dance School In Alimosho Lg,lagos / My Late Mum / Ladies Would You Allow Your Man To Carry Your Baby Like This In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.