Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (70565 Views)

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
A man has reportedly revealed why he ran away from his marriage. According to him, he tied the knot when he was 25-years-old and was a victim of domestic violence by his wife who always beat him because of her big size. He claimed the last straw that broke the camel's back was when she sat on top of him for almost 20 minutes which made him to faint in the process, he had to abandon the marriage.

Below is what media outlet, Human of Abuja shared online;

" I got married when I was 25 years old but I couldn't stay in the marriage. The woman I got married to was way bigger than I was so she used to hit me. I could not retaliate because I was scared of her. One time, she sat on top of me for close to 20 minutes and I fainted. That was the day I ran away from my house. I left the house for her and I never went back".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/i-left-my-marriage-after-my-wife-sat-on-me-and-i-fainted-man-reveals-photo.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
The woman I got married to was way bigger than I was so she used to hit me. I could not retaliate because I was scared of her. One time, she sat on top of me for close to 20 minutes and I fainted. That was the day I ran away from my house. I left the house for her and I never went back".

Lol, wink cheesy grin cheesy, I go dye ooo cheesy grin wink
Prevention is better than 'had I known' obviously...
Longing To see the picture of 'our' colossal orobolistic wifey oo cheesy grin!!

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by blesskewe(f): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
E ran lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by pocohantas(f): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
You did the right thing bro,

Ignore anyone who says you are weak.

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by TheKingIsHere: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
blesskewe:
E ran
lol

Oh, now you can laugh but if it's the other way round, you will run that your dirty stinking mouth saying men are beast abi?

Thunder fire that ur smelling pucci there.

Now.......

227 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
Eleyi gidi gaan

2 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by alizma: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Why are you doing everything to ruin 2018 marital hope for nairaland orobos?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Philinho(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
OKOKOBIO KOKO.....I thought I have heard it all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Let me make it clear to every female on this platform, you need not comment on every thread on social media(Nairaland, Twitter, etc) just to trend alongside others. No! It's totally wrong!! Men are like Watch-Dogs, they prefer women who can keep a Secret. The more you appear on every thread, the more you get boring to them(men).
And to those men bearing a female moniker, you are nothing but a pre-"Fraud." Only you don't have the opportunity/medium to defraud. It's your kind that should be investigated thoroughly. You/They need Change (not Jubril/Buhari's chanji).
Back to the topic. Looking at the man, U will agree with me that it(no need to use "he") might be a Yoruba or Hausa. They give cheap excuses just to trap themselves in & into another woman's skirt. The adage "by their fruits, we shall know them."
Thank Heavens above, cos I'm a Biafran!

17 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by inoki247: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
all fingers are not equal... all human are not equal dere are some Beast type of human...

2 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by RexTramadol1: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Laughs.
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by mamatayour(f): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Domestic violence no ni
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by vickyfelix: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by aklion: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
That is bad.

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by olawapaxy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
nyc 1 dude
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by soldadoe(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Thats life bro! Some things re just bigger than us grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by emmabest2000(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Sissy men everywhere
SMH....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Alva2018: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
really
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by LasGidiOwner: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Chei! All is well.

Check my SIGNATURE
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Nova01(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
I like this guy , its not by force to marry jaapa

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by minasota(f): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
you're not serious
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by justiniyke29: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Taa, make I hear say woman beat me.
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by MiamiePizza(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
He who runs for a fight today has a hope of winning one tomorrow...only God knows if he would have still been alive today if he didn't run from his Daredevil's wife.
Many girls will remain single till death...

6 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Yian1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Oh, now you can laugh but if it's the other way round, you will run that your dirty stinking mouth saying men are beast abi?

Now.......

Guy, that's too demeaning. Let's treat them like the ladies they are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Octaves(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
me I can't marry any woman bigger than me. we have to measure our weight b4 getting married.

ha egbukwue va'm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by blesskewe(f): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Now.......
i dnt have a problem with u
i dnt want to have a problem with
but dnt look 4my trouble
i dnt knw wat i said that warrant all the insults
sense fall on u

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Troublemaker007(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A man has reportedly revealed why he ran away from his marriage. According to him, he tied the knot when he was 25-years-old and was a victim of domestic violence by his wife who always beat him because of her big size. He claimed the last straw that broke the camel's back was when she sat on top of him for almost 20 minutes which made him to faint in the process, he had to abandon the marriage.

Below is what media outlet, Human of Abuja shared online;

" I got married when I was 25 years old but I couldn't stay in the marriage. The woman I got married to was way bigger than I was so she used to hit me. I could not retaliate because I was scared of her. One time, she sat on top of me for close to 20 minutes and I fainted. That was the day I ran away from my house. I left the house for her and I never went back".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/i-left-my-marriage-after-my-wife-sat-on-me-and-i-fainted-man-reveals-photo.html

Lmfao.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by fa4dmike(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Go back to your wife man, just start going for fifty pressup daily then 70 squat. After that remove fear from ur mind and fight her. Give her a good head boot on her lips and blow her nose. Remember to hide ur dick at the process. U will over power her ok? Don't forget to leave the door open while doing so incase

3 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by ezeagu(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
justiniyke29:
Taa, make I hear say woman beat me.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / How Many Men Still Do This In Nigeria ? (pics) / Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.