Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Need Help On Wordpress Theme To Buy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help On Wordpress Theme To Buy (1010 Views)

What Is The Best Theme To Use In Wordpress Forum / Independent Day: I Change My Site Theme To Green And White... / Post Length Error Message When Uploading Theme To Wordpress Site Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Wordpress Theme To Buy by nne4(f): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hello Webmasters,
I just migrate from blogger to WordPress, and i need ads-friendly theme that will be perfect in all browsers especially Opera mini etc. Pls suggest good WordPress theme i can purchase.

Thanks
www.destyhealth.com
Re: Need Help On Wordpress Theme To Buy by afrideo(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2015
nne4:
Hello Webmasters,
I just migrate from blogger to WordPress, and i need ads-friendly theme that will be perfect in all browsers especially Opera mini etc. Pls suggest good WordPress theme i can purchase.

Thanks
www.destyhealth.com
Have visited ur site and saw you into entertainment blogging. I advice sahifa theme, its the popular theme used by the niche cause of its interface nd ads nd social icon placement
Just like my page as a thank you facebook.com/afrideo
Re: Need Help On Wordpress Theme To Buy by webincomeplus(m): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2015
All themes by studiopress, elegant themes and other major theme vendors are responsive.
Re: Need Help On Wordpress Theme To Buy by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
nne4:
Hello Webmasters,

Thanks
www.destyhealth.com
You don't need to buy any theme. There are scores of ad friendly, responsive wordpress themes you can download for free if you know how to.
Re: Need Help On Wordpress Theme To Buy by nne4(f): 5:20am On Dec 06, 2015
Thanks all someone is helping me out.
Re: Need Help On Wordpress Theme To Buy by 4ward(m): 6:45am On Dec 06, 2015
OK LETS TALK 07038641600
nne4:
Hello Webmasters,

Thanks
www.destyhealth.com
Re: Need Help On Wordpress Theme To Buy by braindee(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
nne4:
Hello Webmasters,
Thanks
www.destyhealth.com

I can give you a good premium theme from themeforest.com. WhatsApp 08165771760.
Re: Need Help On Wordpress Theme To Buy by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
nne4:
Thanks all someone is helping me out.
And how is it coming together?
Re: Need Help On Wordpress Theme To Buy by nne4(f): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2015
protegesol:

And how is it coming together?
I hired a web designer who help me get the theme free but just paid him for the job. you can check it out. grin
Re: Need Help On Wordpress Theme To Buy by kelvinnaira: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2015
nne4:
Hello Webmasters,

Thanks
www.destyhealth.com
buy a theme from Themeforest as you will get 247 support and help from them. but if you choose to buy from those who have downloaded nulled themes, then you must have a good web design background or be an expert in the WordPress field.
Re: Need Help On Wordpress Theme To Buy by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
nne4:

I hired a web designer who help me get the theme free but just paid him for the job. you can check it out. grin
Doesn't look responsive tho'.
Re: Need Help On Wordpress Theme To Buy by Dmayor7(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
nne4:

Sincerely the web designer did a poor job in your website.

here is a cool responsive theme that is designed for traffic generating and engaging visitors.

This theme is perfect for you and will boost your traffic which in turn will increase your revenue.

I have tested the theme and realize it is really responsive, sleek and charming.

It has a free version with limited features and a premium version with full support.

download SociallyViral theme by mythemeshop today.
Re: Need Help On Wordpress Theme To Buy by Dmayor7(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Also if you need a good website designer to give your website a lift...

Am at your service.

look at these sites i designed.

www.musikisfashion.com

www.kesienashop.com

also my very own blog.

www.w3programs.com

thanks...

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To A Blog/website When The Hosting Plan Expires? / Mark Zuckerberg Message To Nigerians.. Photos / Mark Zuckerberg Grants Request To Remove Donald Trump From Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.