Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Coldplay Releases Seventh Album--a Head Full Of Dreams!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Coldplay Releases Seventh Album--a Head Full Of Dreams!!! (649 Views)

I Want To Be Like Coldplay With FL Studio / Where Can I Download "Hymn For The Weekend" By Coldplay / Coldplay Vs Imagine Dragons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coldplay Releases Seventh Album--a Head Full Of Dreams!!! by MosquitoLaps(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
The British foursome have been teasing a new album called A Head Full Of Dreams since last December, when frontman Chris Martin hinted that it might be the band’s final album. “It’s our seventh thing and the way we look at it is like the last Harry Potter book or something like that,” Chris expressed on Zane Lowe‘s BBC Radio 1 show back in December. “Not to say that there might not be another thing one day, but this is the completion of something and it was great to go from Ghost Stories to go right back in the studio. Now we’re making thing that sounds different and it’s a very fun time to be in our band. I have to think of it as the final thing we’re doing or else we wouldn’t put everything into it.”
They’ve been working on the album since the release of last year’s Ghost Stories, and now, the project is officially moving forward with the release of lead single “Adventure of a Lifetime“! The upbeat, summery number – produced by Stargate – is a certifiable disco-pop jam, packed with a kind of chilled-out strutting, hand-clapping funkiness and smooth 80’s sheen. It’s a slick production from start to finish, but it’s Martin ‘s euphoric Sting-like vocal delivery that truly seals the deal throughout. “I feel my heart beating/ I feel my heart underneath my skin/ I feel my heart beating/ Oh, you make me feel/ Like I’m alive again/ Alive again/ Oh, you make me feel/ Like I’m alive again.”
A Head Full of Dreams, recorded in Malibu, Los Angeles and London, is due out December 4th and was produced by Norwegian duo Stargate together with the band’s long-time collaborator Rik Simpson. It’s set to feature more guests than any previous Coldplay album, with Beyoncé , Noel Gallagher , Tove Lo and Merry Clayton among those appearing across its 11 tracks (12 with hidden track “X Marks The Spot ” included).
http://jonalisblog.com/tag/a-head-full-of-dreams/
CC: airmark

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Kanye West Features Gospel Singer Kirk Franklin In New Album / Download Blessing By Shegburg Ft J'bright / Nairalanders Rate This Music : Rich Boy By Oladayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.