Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. (2372 Views)

U.S. Embassy Job Recruitment (4 Vacancies Available) – Apply Now / 5 Things You Write On Your CV That Deny You Interviews / 50 Vacancies Available In An FMCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hi, We are looking for sport writers for the following clubs -Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool. Fans of other clubs who know they can write about the aforementioned clubs can also apply.

PLEASE don't apply if you know you cannot earn your wages but only interested in copying and pasting articles.

Applicants should send their CVs (stating club they support) via email to admin@gunnerscity.com

Thanks.
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
keep the applications coming. are you a budding writer- whether full time or part time, you can apply, the CV not compulsory.
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by segunthebook: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sent you an e-mail already.
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by Babzrockman: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
I would have loved to apply. Because writing about soccer is a dream for me. But my location is Kano. How about this factor?
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Babzrockman:
I would have loved to apply. Because writing about soccer is a dream for me. But my location is Kano. How about this factor?
location not a barrier at all. in as much you have the means to write. everything is done online. apply regardless.
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
segunthebook:
Sent you an e-mail already.
i will address it according. expect a reply
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by ejirop: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
why is the admin refusing to pay people he recruited to write for the site? is that how you people work? hire people to write for a whole month and get new people to scam the next month
radiokilla:
Hi, We are looking for sport writers for the following clubs -Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool. Fans of other clubs who know they can write about the aforementioned clubs can also apply.

PLEASE don't apply if you know you cannot earn your wages but only interested in copying and pasting articles.

Applicants should send their CVs (stating club they support) via email to admin@gunnerscity.com

Thanks.
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by ferdyferd: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
radiokilla:

Thanks.
Is it still open?
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by 1wolex85: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
ejirop:
why is the admin refusing to pay people he recruited to write for the site? is that how you people work? hire people to write for a whole month and get new people to scam the next month

This is getting interesting.........
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by Gabaleve(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
1wolex85:

This is getting interesting.........
I Understand ur tryn to contact me..holla at me....adedavid37@gmail.com
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
ejirop:
which of the site did you work with? and what's the mail address you used in sending the mails.
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by 1wolex85: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Gabaleve:

I Understand ur tryn to contact me..holla at me....adedavid37@gmail.com

never mind
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by ejirop: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2016
gunnerscity.com and abeswriters@gmail.com tell Abayomi Aje to pay the money he owes his writers, or we will take it up and reopen his case with EFCC
radiokilla:
which of the site did you work with? and what's the mail address you used in sending the mails.
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
ejirop:
gunnerscity.com and abeswriters@gmail.com tell Abayomi Aje to pay the money he owes his writers, or we will take it up and reopen his case with EFCC
oga did you write for gunnerscity? please direct your mail to the email and he will reply you. stop soiling my name.
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by ejirop: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
you advertised for him, we applied because of your advert, so ask him and clear your name
radiokilla:
oga did you write for gunnerscity? please direct your mail to the email and he will reply you. stop soiling my name.
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
ejirop:
you advertised for him, we applied because of your advert, so ask him and clear your name
please shoot me a mail at gunnerscity01 at gmail.com. same with anyone who has any issues. there's no need soiling anyone's name, i have a reputation to protect.
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by 1wolex85: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
radiokilla:
please shoot me a mail at gunnerscity01 at gmail.com. same with anyone who has any issues. there's no need soiling anyone's name, i have a reputation to protect.
Oga you know I have been restraining myself from calling anybody out but you cant blame those who are doing it when your supposed guy gives the silent treatment, no communication whatsoever. At the risk of sounding cynical, why was it you that advertised for him? registering on nairaland is free. You and your guy need to come out clean so we know if you guys are actually different. I am trying hard to believe you guys both you are not helping matters at all.
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
1wolex85:

Oga you know I have been restraining myself from calling anybody out but you cant blame those who are doing it when your supposed guy gives the silent treatment, no communication whatsoever. At the risk of sounding cynical, why was it you that advertised for him? registering on nairaland is free. You and your guy need to come out clean so we know if you guys are actually different. I am trying hard to believe you guys both you are not helping matters at all.
i thought i explained that before? i have been a nairalander since 2009 and registered officially in 2013, so you are cleared if at all you think i'm flaunting two accounts. i have those who write for me and none have come here to lay any complain. someone called me a scammer here, why should i scam you? please exercise patience with my friend. you are better off mailing him than coming here to spite me.
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by 1wolex85: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
radiokilla:
i thought i explained that before? i have been a nairalander since 2009 and registered officially in 2013, so you are cleared if at all you think i'm flaunting two accounts. i have those who write for me and none have come here to lay any complain. someone called me a scammer here, why should i scam you? please exercise patience with my friend. you are better off mailing him than coming here to spite me.

I am not spiting you, not at all. This is just a call for you and your friend to clear the air. Silence leaves room to speculation. You know your friend will not reply any mail, he only replied me yesterday because he thought I was throwing insults online.
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by ejirop: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
assuming your friend responded in this manner, we wont be here calling him out
radiokilla:
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by Panelbeater(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
God bless U guys jare.
Mr Oga, pay them their money
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Panelbeater:
God bless U guys jare.
Mr Oga, pay them their money
i have attended to all who i referred via this thread and i assure them that they will get their money. i have a clean slate on NL and will not accept anyone trying to drag my name to the mud. if i was scamming my writers all this while this thread should have been flooded with complaints. i do sell stuff here and buy also and i have never been scammed or scam anybody despite not being a face-to-face transaction. so i advice everyone to be careful with their choice of words while i try to sort things out with abes

in between people are still applying for the vacancies despite the recent tantrums thrown up here, i guess they have read through and totally understand the situation of things.

the real currency in life is trust

thanks
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by trailblaiza(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
If this is the same Abayomi Aje, chai! Y'all better dust your slippers and run as fast as your legs can carry you else you'll write for free and beg for months to be paid!

CHAI! Baba, if na you, dem suppose give you Ph.d in LIEcology & DUBIOUSology! grin

'nuff said!
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by KeemzWale(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
trailblaiza:
If this is the same Abayomi Aje, chai! Y'all better dust your slippers and run as fast as your legs can carry you else you'll write for free and beg for months to be paid!

CHAI! Baba, if na you, dem suppose give you Ph.d in LIEcology & DUBIOUSology! grin

'nuff said!

LOL...the guy na scammer
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by 1miccza: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
I have sent an email OP
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by trailblaiza(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
KeemzWale:

LOL...the guy na scammer
boss share ur 'testimony' oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. by seedbaba(m): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
All these people are scammers, work for one like that from nairaland for a month when it comes to payment they disappear.. Please dont trust these people oo, they are all scammers and God go punish them.. Eleeribu gbogbo

(1) (Reply)

Client Service Vacancy / Ten Questions To Ask Your Interviewer Before You Take That Job / Central Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.