Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Kindly Help A Friend With His Research - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kindly Help A Friend With His Research (411 Views)

A Friend Was Asked To Resign Because He Has A Company Of His Own. / Kindly Advise Me On The Behaviour Of My Managing Director / A Friend Is About To Tender His Resignation Tonight Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help A Friend With His Research by kristchinbot116: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hi there,

kindly help me fill this survey, it won't take much of your time.
Your opinion is highly valued, and your anonymity is assured.

https:///5vCoofU1Jm

Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Onshore Construction Manager-plants / The Power Of Change / Cheap Training Videos To Build/upgrade Your Career In The IT World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.