Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Writing Exam In The Dream - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Writing Exam In The Dream (56968 Views)

When You Had Sex In The Dream But You Didn't Release / Having Sex In The Dream: Causes, Related Problems And Solutions / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by thelish(f): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
This has been happening to me since I left my tertiary institution... Sometimes I see myself writing exams way below my level but still can't answer it at all....

Everyone will have to submit... But I will still be there battling with my question and sometimes I finish writing but cancelled it again and starts afresh....

There was a day I was writing a primary six exams in my dream... I couldn't even answer any question...

It's really disturbing me a lot.. And I don't think it's a good sign.... Have dreamt about this almost a hundred times...

I had to check Google for the meaning.. And I was directed to this thread... That's to tell you how serious I am about this dream...

Some times when I wake up.... I will hear a voice in my head telling me that I skipped something during my primary school days which could have led to my success.. And the thought in my head explains it that "that single thing I missed has kept me away from where I am suppose to be" that's why I kept on writing exams in my dreams....

Seriously... When I graduated I wasn't Okay with my result..... I wasn't happy at all cos it was way bellow my expectations... Even if it makes others happy... I still feel it's not what am supposed to graduate with.

Thelish have you gotten answer to yours? Cos we in same situation right here.

Lalasticlala and whoever can help push this thing to front page make we get reply and solutions abeg

Woow, such a long time now.
Just stumbled on this post now.
Well,I got a solution to it.
It has stopped.
What about urs??
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by BlueAngel444: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
thelish:

Woow, such a long time now. Just stumbled on this post now. Well,I got a solution to it. It has stopped. What about urs??
Which was?
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by mauriceju2(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Im going to interpret your dream but call me for more explanation 08035511478,

Examination is designed for promotion or next level

If you pass ,you will be move to the next level but if you fail you will remain where you are

Now this is the meaning of your dream

You have been praying to God for something or someone have been praying to God for you

God want to answer those prayers but there are some accusing spirit that accused you before God, telling God that you don't deserve it,

God is insisting in doing it for you but he's a just God, he has permitted those accusing demons to bring temptation to your way

Be expecting serious temptation, there is a blessing, promotion etc behind those temptation if you can overcome

What you are going to do is , search your life and repent of every sin and all act of disobedient against God

Find out what is your weaknesses and guide it very well because that is the areas they will tempt you
If your weaknesses is sexual sin etc
Do your best to stay away from it

Your prayers will be these - God should remember that his words said that the blood of Jesus has set you free from all curses and condemnation

That his words said that your life is a life of grace, unmerited favour because of the price Jesus has paid with his blood for you

That he should forgive you anything you have done that can disqualified you of his blessings and have mercy for you because of the blood of Jesus

Keep on saying these things and mean it and make sure your are living a Holy and righteous life and God will ignore those accusing demons and move you to the next level even if they are accusing you that you don't qualify unless you pass through a test

If you don't believe me
Just think back and remember what used to happen after the dream,
Remember the type of temptation and sins you normally failed into after these dreams
There are great blessing and upliftment behind those temptation but you failed

God so much love you that is why he keeps on repeating those exams

11 Likes

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by wendixx(f): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
thelish:

It has stopped.
What about urs??

Please do you mind sharing the steps you took? It could help someone.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by thalpy(m): 7:07am On Jul 18, 2020
thelish:

It has stopped.
What about urs??

How did yous stop.throw more light on that. Don't just ignore
And also after you stopped did it change anything about your physical life. Like getting a job, marriage, family, health etc. Because some say dreams means stagnation, so if it stopped did you progress in what you have been aspiring for?
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by thelish(f): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2020
thalpy:

How did yous stop.throw more light on that. Don't just ignore
And also after you stopped did it change anything about your physical life. Like getting a job, marriage, family, health etc. Because some say dreams means stagnation, so if it stopped did you progress in what you have been aspiring for?

It was handled in d place of mid night prayers.
Since it stopped, I started living a life of divine purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by VesselEdet: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Find the meaning to your exams and tests dream here:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2021/01/exam-and-test-dream-interpretation.html

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by Explicits(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2022
Johans:
It's something normal since you're a student. I also have such dreams too, just yesterday I dreamt that I was writing jamb (paper and pencil test). funny enough I am an undergraduate at present (with strong academic standing) and Jamb is a computer based test. Dream's means nothing.
Don't say dream means nothing pls, dream means a lot
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by BrightShine: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2023
Kei144:
Many are called, but few are chosen. There is a call of God upon your life, but the way you are going about life continues to disqualify you.

I have been dreaming the kind of OP dream recently more than twice now, I don't understand the question at all in that dream
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by Mccollins042(m): 5:26am On Jun 19, 2023
thelish:

It has stopped.
What about urs??
What is the solution please....I mailed you

1 Like

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by Donpaulo2(m): 3:43am On Jul 12, 2023
sunnyt1:
Anyone who tells you its normal doesnt know anything about anything, there are many meaningg to the same dream depending on the person in question and the message.

Writing exams in the dream could mean

1. There are lessons you havent learnt yet and you must or you are going through the learning process again and again, you need to be very sensitive to know the lesson in question. Think about your relationships and carreer.

2. It could mean you are not living your life like you should. Sometime like a detrimental deviation from your life purpose. Think about your closeness to sinful activities

3. Sometimes it could means backwardness, especially when they are exams you have passed like common entrance or WAEC

4. It could also mean you are or will go through tests or trials anytime soon so be prepared

I believe this is the real interpretation. May God help us to overcome every setbacks and temptation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.