Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) (44275 Views)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Wizkid & Davido Hug And Celebrate Christmas Together -( Pics,videos) / Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by ztar(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
oshe11:
grin
endtime detector...
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by obynaDmob(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Same blogger that forms activitist aby? Nigerians undecided

3 Likes

Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by M4gunners: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
What is all this about Abacha's family this week?

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
What is Gumzu pls sincere ans o
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by DoctorTim: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
And to think omojuwa will open his big mouth and criticise abacha's loots and dictatorship. See him frolicking for 10kobo. Same way he did with elrufai. Kissing ass and abusing some others. Iranu

4 Likes

Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by ideatoprince18(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
PRAIZ MIND D WAY U AarE HUGGING HER oOOoOO..... sHARia is ReAL!!!!
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by ModiKen(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
oshe11:
SEE DEM.......

END TIME COMMENTS.....

Mehn...d hustle is real grin
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by oshe11: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
ModiKen:

END TIME HUSTLING
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by oshe11: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
ModiKen:

END TIME HUSTLING
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by saint047(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
OMOJUWA the APC ERRAND BOY

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by miqos02(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
END TIME Security Man
oshe11:
SEE DEM.......

END TIME COMMENTS.....
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by Blizzy9ja: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Beautiful Gumsu Sani Abacha was pictured with Nigerian singer King Praiz and blogger J Japheth Omojuwa.Big boys rolling with late billionaire and politician daughter Nigeria's biggest thief and dictator's daughter.
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by ModiKen(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
oshe11:
END TIME HUSTLING

Endtime Oshe11 angry
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by akigbemaru: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Abacus daughter.
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by Seventeen(f): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
The way the Abachas suddenly resurfaced into Naija limelite eeh... Na wa oo. I swear for some years i totally forgot about dem, and all of a sudden. .. they are everywhere.
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
IamDino:
Endtime singer and Endtime blogger pose with Endtime daughter of Endtime dictator.
Truly speaking it's the Endtime...
Meanwhile see this Endtime poster below.

Maraba don suffer oo
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Seventeen:
The way the Abachas suddenly resurfaced into Naija limelite eeh... Na wa oo. I swear for some years i totally forgot about dem, and all of a sudden. .. they are everywhere.

Simply put they have come out of their shell because power is now back to the North lipsrsealed
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by uchemac: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hustle Hard indeed, support Talent when you see it!

Song Title: Opening
Artiste: Rich Fantasy

Shalom Garba whose stage name is Rich Fantasy is a Kaduna based fast rising rapper to watch out for.

WATCH NOW>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lY7fHkrAYM
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by omosefeeguaibor(f): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Is it me? Or lately this Gumsu of a lady is becoming frequent on NL.
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Deadringer for her Dad. Only the dark shade missing
That face still terrifies me.
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by oshe11: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
ModiKen:

Endtime Oshe11 angry
grin
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by oshe11: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
miqos02:
END TIME Security Man
Atleast I av a job n nt among d 'Unemployed Graduates'
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by JoshEdo1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
ModiKen:
Praiz snapping with a late military dictator's daughter who is still enjoying the billions of dollars stolen by her father; who ended up sending many Nigerians to their early graves with is corruption and high handedness

See why I don't give a flying fvck about these so-called celebrities.

They don't care about the suffering masses or the state of the country.

All they care about is social media; posting pics on instagram and twitting their fans on how they took a bus to Warri, how they lost weight, e.t.c

How do those improve the state of the country?!

Praiz with Gamsu......smhhhhh angry
Dis guy is pained
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by xtervaganza(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Thus son of a wh0re omojushit taking pictures with the daughter of an animal

And thr fool will come on twitter to form holy

Oloshi
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by AhmadMind: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
[size=28pt]I think they have taken Professional PR advise to COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS....

I don't blame them......why should they be prisoners of their ancestry.....??.... What hand does she have in her fathers life??

I AM HAPY FOR THEM....!!! ENJOY but remember where it came from
[/size]
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Who be dis Praiz self??

Praiz, u fid date dat end time hired assassin daughter marry, no problem.
U go stat to see for dream as u dey kill people, before u knw am, u don dey kill people real life
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by Bryan812(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Do you know that feeling when your father is a late dictator who looted public fund and died by eating a poisoned apple??

Nah mehn... you don't
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Moral lesson: steal as much money as you want, be a tyrant, steal plenty money, people would still take selfies with you and your family. You don't have to get money tru clean means its a huge waste of time. STEAL!!!
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by babestella: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
The one in red shirt looks like a house boy.
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by holajeedayy: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
ModiKen:
Praiz snapping with a late military dictator's daughter who is still enjoying the billions of dollars stolen by her father; who ended up sending many Nigerians to their early graves with is corruption and high handedness

See why I don't give a flying fvck about these so-called celebrities.

They don't care about the suffering masses or the state of the country.

All they care about is social media; posting pics on instagram and twitting their fans on how they took a bus to Warri, how they lost weight, e.t.c

How do those improve the state of the country?!

Praiz with Gamsu......smhhhhh angry

any way praiz i dont no,omojuwa is suppose to b a local prophet in south west while abacha pinkin should b ashame to carry that demonic name to public base on bad rep, is just like osama pinkin snapin with emmmmm,infact in mature country nobody go snap with it
Re: Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Evil people wan return, dem think sey we don forget

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnenna Nwabueze's Husband, Okonta, Is Dead / Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) / EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.