Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Are You A Unaabite? Then, You Need This: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You A Unaabite? Then, You Need This: (856 Views)

You Might Need This Info / Please I Need This Book Asap / Futo 2011/2012 Admission Is At The Peak: Need This Admission Read On: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Unaabite? Then, You Need This: by kunmibola(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2009
Hi guys,

Is there anyone out there (unaabite or otherwise) who needs a first hand info about the School, or you are having problems as regards your social clicks, academics and even, spiritual life on campus.? Dont hesitate to unburden your mind here as i promise to provide you with the necessary solution(s) or information as the case may be.

I will be waiting for you,
Re: Are You A Unaabite? Then, You Need This: by olalekan1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2009
when is their post ume 2009/2010 coming up.
Re: Are You A Unaabite? Then, You Need This: by topetobi(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2009
Great Unaabite! I hail all my niggas in da house,i greet all da physicist WE GAT MOUTH JARE! Hi to u too @kunmibola
Re: Are You A Unaabite? Then, You Need This: by kunmibola(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2009
@ olalekan

the date for the post UME is yet to be announced. The school is still runnig its 1st semester. Hopefully by August, you guys should be preparing for post ume exam. I will get back to you as soon as i know the date.

@topetobi,

Thanks for beep. Catch ya,

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010: / Unilorin Opens Site For Awaiting Result Students / Adekunle Ajasin University Post-jamb Registration Difficulty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.