Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

{help} How Can I Download This Torrent File Using Idm - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / {help} How Can I Download This Torrent File Using Idm (2847 Views)

How To Unzip Or Extract Zip File Using PHP / How To Create A Zip File Using PHP - Ziparchive Class / Can I Create .php File Using "Fopen" Function. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

{help} How Can I Download This Torrent File Using Idm by odicity: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2015
I NEED TO DOWNLOAD A SINGLE PART OF A TORRENT FILE I DOWNLOADED THAT IS CORRUPT DURING THE EXTRACTION. THE FILE SOFTWARE IS LUMION PRO 5.0 (5.67GB), THE CORRUPT PART I WANT TO DOWNLOAD IS "lumion_5_lum5pro_hs architects-1b.bin". PLEASE HOW CAN I GO ABOUT DOWNLOADING THIS PART USING IDM. THANKS. PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN RESPONDING.
Re: {help} How Can I Download This Torrent File Using Idm by BekBek(m): 3:45am On Dec 07, 2015
odicity:
I NEED TO DOWNLOAD A SINGLE PART OF A TORRENT FILE I DOWNLOADED THAT IS CORRUPT DURING THE EXTRACTION. THE FILE SOFTWARE IS LUMION PRO 5.0 (5.67GB), THE CORRUPT PART I WANT TO DOWNLOAD IS "lumion_5_lum5pro_hs architects-1b.bin". PLEASE HOW CAN I GO ABOUT DOWNLOADING THIS PART USING IDM. THANKS. PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN RESPONDING.

Use this https://www.nairaland.com/2030680/best-method-download-torrent-using

I use it most of the time and it's effective

1 Like

Re: {help} How Can I Download This Torrent File Using Idm by odicity: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
BekBek:

Use this https://www.nairaland.com/2030680/best-method-download-torrent-using

I use it most of the time and it's effective
Thanks Bekbek, but i mean downloading selecting and downloading an individual file from the torrent
Re: {help} How Can I Download This Torrent File Using Idm by BekBek(m): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
odicity:

Thanks Bekbek, but i mean downloading selecting and downloading an individual file from the torrent

Sure you can use the site.

Accept you have another thing in mind. You can send screen shot So I can see and explain how you can go about downloading it.
Re: {help} How Can I Download This Torrent File Using Idm by odicity: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2015
BekBek:

Sure you can use the site.

Accept you have another thing in mind. You can send screen shot So I can see and explain how you can go about downloading it.

THANKS BEKBEK THIS IS THE SCREEN SHOT I JUST WANT TO DOWNLOAD Lumion_5_LUM5PRO_HS Architects-1b.bin OF 1.46GB ONLY WITHOUT DOWNLOADING OTHER FILES IN THAT TORRENT. HOW CAN I DO IT.

Re: {help} How Can I Download This Torrent File Using Idm by BekBek(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wow, you can't download that.

The files has been grouped together. The only reason why you can see what's inside the group is due to the algorithm built to disclose it.

They only way is to download the whole files and delete the one you don't need.

Or you can search specifically for the one file you need
Re: {help} How Can I Download This Torrent File Using Idm by Vstuffs(m): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
I think with utorrent you can choose the specify file you want to download from a torrent file and remove the other files
Re: {help} How Can I Download This Torrent File Using Idm by odicity: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
BekBek:
Wow, you can't download that.

The files has been grouped together. The only reason why you can see what's inside the group is due to the algorithm built to disclose it.

They only way is to download the whole files and delete the one you don't need.

Or you can search specifically for the one file you need

THANKS, BUT 5.7GB IS WAY TOO BIG TO RE-DOWNLOAD. IS THERE ANY FILE STORAGE PLACE I CAN GO AND DOWNLOAD IT?
THE FILE NAME IS Lumion_5_LUM5PRO_HS Architects-1b.bin, I TRIED IT AND GOT IT IN 4SHARED BUT IT HAS BEEN REMOVED. CAN YOU HELP ME LOCATE IT AND LET ME KNOW THE LINK THANKS.
Re: {help} How Can I Download This Torrent File Using Idm by odicity: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Vstuffs:
I think with utorrent you can choose the specify file you want to download from a torrent file and remove the other files
UTORRENT DONT WORK WELL WITH SIMPLE SERVER, AND IT IS WAY TOO SLOW.
Re: {help} How Can I Download This Torrent File Using Idm by Vstuffs(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
odicity:

UTORRENT DONT WORK WELL WITH SIMPLE SERVER, AND IT IS WAY TOO SLOW.
try using zbigz
Create an account upload the file and wait for them to give you download links select the particular file you need
Re: {help} How Can I Download This Torrent File Using Idm by BekBek(m): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Vstuffs:
try using zbigz
Create an account upload the file and wait for them to give you download links select the particular file you need

I think the file is over 5gb
Re: {help} How Can I Download This Torrent File Using Idm by odicity: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
Vstuffs:
try using zbigz
thankx i think zbigz has a file size upload limit. the complete set of the files is 5.7gb, and the one which i need in the torrent file is about 1.47gb.
Re: {help} How Can I Download This Torrent File Using Idm by Knownpal(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2015
odicity:
Use filestream.me, its a premium service, but you have a month free.
Re: {help} How Can I Download This Torrent File Using Idm by odicity: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Knownpal:
Use filestream.me, its a premium service, but you have a month free.
I THINK THERE IS STILL SOME FILE SIZE LIMIT THERE? THE COMPLETE TORRENT IS 5.76GB,

(1) (Reply)

Where Does Netnaija Get His Movies From / Who Have Heard Of Cordova And Phonegap? / "oracle",is It Losing It's Demand In Today's Nigerian Labor Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.