Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Editorial: Phones With Non-removable Battery Finally Becomes Mainstream Feature - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Editorial: Phones With Non-removable Battery Finally Becomes Mainstream Feature (659 Views)

What Do You Do When Your Phone With A Non Removable Battery Falls Into Water?? / 5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery / Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Editorial: Phones With Non-removable Battery Finally Becomes Mainstream Feature by bongolistik(m): 10:11am On Dec 05, 2015
The mobile device world is one of the facets of technology that uprising in technological development has taken a full toll on and with rapid growth as seen over the past decade.

I am sure that 5 years ago, if someone had mentioned to you that non-removable battery phones will finally make its way into mainstream phone production and will push aside those with removable batteries, most of you would have doubted or argued vehemently.

But today, as we speak, most phone manufacturers are moving away from the production of mobile devices with removable battery and are rapidly drifting towards manufacturing of phones with non-removable batteries.

In fact in this present era of mobile technology, non-removable battery phones are now the order of the day for many smartphone OEM, and people are beginning to have no other choice order than gradual acceptance even when they are not so pleased with what they are witnessing.

Despite the numerous disadvantages associated with non-removable battery phones, on their part smartphone OEMs have contrary views and hence the surge in the production of phones with non-removable battery.

Whatever the case may be, there is just one thing to have at the back of your mind; and it is that we are currently experiencing the greatest technological evolution of our time, and whether the technology seem to come out right or not, you should learn to embrace it and allow only adaptation to heal any wound that the technology might have come along with.

Source: http://highteknology.com/2015/12/phones-with-non-removable-battery.html
Re: Editorial: Phones With Non-removable Battery Finally Becomes Mainstream Feature by BrightEye(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2015
The batteries are not non-removable to engineers.
Re: Editorial: Phones With Non-removable Battery Finally Becomes Mainstream Feature by bongolistik(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2015
BrightEye:
The batteries are not non-removable to engineers.
but non-removable to you and I
Re: Editorial: Phones With Non-removable Battery Finally Becomes Mainstream Feature by BrightEye(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2015
bongolistik:
but non-removable to you and I
that's if I get no screwdriver...
Re: Editorial: Phones With Non-removable Battery Finally Becomes Mainstream Feature by bongolistik(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2015
BrightEye:

lol..are you jack of all trade?
Re: Editorial: Phones With Non-removable Battery Finally Becomes Mainstream Feature by BrightEye(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2015
bongolistik:
lol..are you jack of all trade?

lol...I won't mind to be, when I have such phone that needs its baterry to be removed.
Re: Editorial: Phones With Non-removable Battery Finally Becomes Mainstream Feature by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
BrightEye:

Do u carry a screwdriver everywhere? No battery is non removable, but what the op is saying is these newer phones battery are becoming non removable for the average user who make up the majority.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Call Application / How Can I Update My LG G3 That Is On T-mobile network / Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy,i Have A Budget Of 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.