Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

"My Mum Used To Think I Would Be Gay"- Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Mum Used To Think I Would Be Gay"- Tiwa Savage (1491 Views)

"Na Your Papa Be Gay" - Daddy Freeze Tells Rude Follower Who Asked If He Is Gay / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" / 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Mum Used To Think I Would Be Gay"- Tiwa Savage by kayo80(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2015
Those were the words of Tiwa Savage herself in the latest edition of Genevieve Magazine. She was asked during the interview with the magazine why no one ever heard of her in any relationship before she got married and she answered with...

"Even if I was not a Christian, I was never that type of girl. I was a tomboy. My mum used to think I would be gay. I am the only girl amongst 4 siblings, so I used to wear trousers to feel like I was part of the boys. I never waxed my eyebrows and I hated high heels, which I still hate till today. I was never into boys which is probably why my husband has full confidence that the big men flashing money in my face won't faze me."

-Tiwa Savage

For those that don't know, Genevieve Magazine has no affiliation with Genevieve the Nollywood actress. The magazine is owned by Betty Irabor.

http://genevieveng.com/november-issue-press-release/

Re: "My Mum Used To Think I Would Be Gay"- Tiwa Savage by sinaj(f): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2015
Ok o!

We haf hear nd see
Re: "My Mum Used To Think I Would Be Gay"- Tiwa Savage by kayo80(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2015
sinaj:
Ok o!

We haf hear nd see

Thanks for acknowledging. It is not easy typing from magazine to Nairaland...It is not copy and paste.
Re: "My Mum Used To Think I Would Be Gay"- Tiwa Savage by phlamesG: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2015
Gay? undecided
Re: "My Mum Used To Think I Would Be Gay"- Tiwa Savage by CaroLyner(f): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
she talks a lot lately
Re: "My Mum Used To Think I Would Be Gay"- Tiwa Savage by kayo80(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
CaroLyner:
she talks a lot lately

Not really...all the post you have been seeing of her have been pulled from ONE INTERVIEW; the one with Genevieve Magazine.
Re: "My Mum Used To Think I Would Be Gay"- Tiwa Savage by nuelzy: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
she could be bisex..who knows....#nd who cares??

her decision...her happiness...her life

1 Like

Re: "My Mum Used To Think I Would Be Gay"- Tiwa Savage by kayo80(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
nuelzy:
she could be bisex..who knows....#nd who cares??

her decision...her happiness...her life

Very possible.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Very Old Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Osupa / The Secret About Shirley Bassey's Calabar Father, Why He Was Absent In Her Life / Coincidence! Between IK Ogbonna & Chris Attoh At The 2016 AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.