Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ethiopian Airlines Lands Her Dreamliner 788 At Enugu International Airport Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ethiopian Airlines Lands Her Dreamliner 788 At Enugu International Airport Today (1332 Views)

New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete / The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethiopian Airlines Lands Her Dreamliner 788 At Enugu International Airport Today by Deltagiant: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Described as a piece of the 21 century technology, the Ethiopian Airlines (Member of the Star Alliance) will land the Dreamliner at the Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu today. A strong message the airport has finally succeeded.[url] https://nl.flightaware.com/live/flight/ETH931 [/url]
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Lands Her Dreamliner 788 At Enugu International Airport Today by chocolateme(f): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Lands Her Dreamliner 788 At Enugu International Airport Today by ARROBA(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Good
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Lands Her Dreamliner 788 At Enugu International Airport Today by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 06, 2015
I love dreamliners, that's a very cosy aircraft out there. It feels like you are in a comfort of your seating room.
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Lands Her Dreamliner 788 At Enugu International Airport Today by otokx(m): 4:30am On Dec 06, 2015
Can we have pictures of the event?
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Lands Her Dreamliner 788 At Enugu International Airport Today by Afam4eva(m): 6:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Any images?
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Lands Her Dreamliner 788 At Enugu International Airport Today by Deltagiant: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Afam4eva:
Any images?

What 'image' is more than the 'Activity log' of Flightaware.com provided for you, and which tracks aircrafts movements around the globe?

I guess Ndigbo bribed the observation center of Flightaware.com in Houston, Texas to falsely track a non existent Dreamliner to Enugu.
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Lands Her Dreamliner 788 At Enugu International Airport Today by Afam4eva(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Deltagiant:

What 'image' is more than the 'Activity log' of Flightaware.com provided for you, and which tracks aircrafts movements around the globe?

I guess Ndigbo bribed the observation center of Flightaware.com in Houston, Texas to falsely track a non existent Dreamliner to Enugu.
All you could have said is that you don't have access to any pictures in instead of making it seem like I'm doubting the landing of a dreamliner in Enugu. Everything mustn't be fight.
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Lands Her Dreamliner 788 At Enugu International Airport Today by Deltagiant: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Afam4eva:

All you could have said is that you don't have access to any pictures in instead of making it seem like I'm doubting the landing of a dreamliner in Enugu. Everything mustn't be fight.

Afam, I didn't fight you and haven't done such before. When you believe someone is knowledgeable, you'd react the way i did.

There was an authentic, graphical live tracking of the Dreamliner to Enugu and yet you asked of pictures.

This gave me the impression you were in doubt. I wouldn't know why you wanted the pictures of the aircraft when they are easily available on the web.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unsuccessful Delivery. Item Wrongly Directed/item Forwarded/redirected / Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters / Canada To Deport Nigerian Woman Whose Daughter Will Be Harmed In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.