Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete (50457 Views)

Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) / The Proposed MKO Abiola International Airport Osogbo, Osun State (Photo) / Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by raker300: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
The new enugu international airport terminal which was embarked upon on 2013 under the leadership of princess Stella oduah is nearing completion.

Most eastern residents were skeptical after the regime change thinking the terminal construction would be suspended, am glad to announce that it didn't. Dunno the kind of deal Stella oduah signed with the Chinese company that saw the continuation of work even without budget from the current admin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by eme1n(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
So far so good..

21 Likes

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by raker300: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
You can view step by step construction of this project here..

http:///forum/culture-tourism/enugu-eastern-hospitality?page=1

1 Like

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by ArikeAriyo(f): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
Wow

2 Likes

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by raker300: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
@lalalistic. I think a honorary mention of front page is deserved here
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Amaechi is working... lol..
But Stella odua upgraded it na... or are they re upgrading??...
View my signature and vote wisely...
Both 5% and 95% Nigerians...
hahahaha...
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
raker300:
The new enugu international airport terminal which was embarked upon on 2013 under the leadership of princess Stella oduah is nearing completion.

Most eastern residents were skeptical after the regime change thinking the terminal construction would be suspended, am glad to announce that it didn't. Dunno the kind of deal Stella oduah signed with the Chinese company that saw the continuation of work even without budget from the current admin

How far, Shea you promise me vote na...

you don vote refiner?
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by RareDiamond: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nice one
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by JingoOAU(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
Terminal buildings no matter how pretty it is, doesn't make a safe airport

What makes an airport a safer place to fly is the infrastructure put in place. Most of these infrastructures are lacking in all the airports in this country, MMIA included

We are just erecting buildings for show-off, yet, navigational equipment, survellance and radar system are all lacking, the tarmac or runway are death traps, the workers are not even motivated, no dedicated electricity to power the airports 24/7

Reminds me of Ibadan airport where the generator is only put on whenever an aircraft is approaching say 500metres away....after the departure of the aircraft, the FAAN people off the generator again...

Hope am not hating too much!!!!

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by raker300: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
JingoOAU:

What makes an airport a safer place to fly is the infrastructure put in place. Most of these infrastructures are lacking in all the airports in this country, MMIA included

We are just erecting buildings for show-off, yet, navigational equipment, survellance and radar system are all lacking, the tarmac or runway are death traps, the workers are not even motivated, no dedicated electricity to power the airports 24/7

Reminds me of Ibadan airport where the generator is only put on whenever an aircraft is approaching say 500metres away....after the departure of the aircraft, the FAAN people off the generator again...

we count 1 before we count 2. We erect the building first before any other thing or have you seen someone buying furniture without first getting a house?

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Goddex: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
Thank you GEJ

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Abagworo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Correct. Sai Baba! The buffoon use us play wayo Baba come dey actualise our wishes. Can't wait to read same on 2nd Niger bridge.

5 Likes

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Goddex: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
[size=13pt]Like what Fashola is doing with GEJ's projects, Ameachi will soon rush in there to take pictures and attempt to claim it for the incompetent Buhari

Thank you GEJ, thank you Stella Oduah. The best govt ever in Nigeria
[/size]

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Goddex:
[size=13pt]
[/size]

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by ofeoil: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Without GEJ this will not be possible. Ndiigbo are indebted to GEJ.

We will forever love you.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
I'm so excited because even the zombies are aware that this good work is the handiwork of GEJ.
wherever GEJ is may God bless him and mama P

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by mrvitalis(m): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
ofeoil:
Without GEJ this will not be possible. Ndiigbo are indebted to GEJ.

We will forever love you.
Honestly it's people like you that makes me to believe juju is real

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

Your point being?

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by ofeoil: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

Common appointment Buhari is calling people 5% na for project we go come turn 95%?

Like i said, God bless GEJ.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
raker300:
we count 1 before we count 2. We erect the building first before any other thing or have you seen someone buying furniture without first getting a house?

Epic reply!!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
JingoOAU:

You are right about your concerns on safety at the airports.

However, the FG announced that some airfield-lighting, and ILS equipment are being distributed to the airports, including the Enugu airport.

But work need to be done on the runways and tarmac as you pointed out. In addition, the airports need dedicated Jet-A1 fuel farms for the airlines to easily source aviation fuel.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by Bitterleafsoup: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Like what Fashola is doing with GEJ's projects, Ameachi will soon rush in there to take pictures and attempt to claim it for the incompetent Buhari

[/size]
Good job let the truth be told!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by MXrep: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
from afar some months back, seems the rate of work is rapid

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by coolzeal(m): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
Please.. I like to know if the domestic and international airports are on the same building.
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by 68816419: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
does not look like an airport, looks more like a shopping mall,plus billions of Naira was appropriated to this ugly building?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by OBAFEMIawolowo: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
coolzeal:
Please.. I like to know if the domestic and international airports are on the same building.
they are not in the same building, the local terminal is some where else.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by ak47mann(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Impressive GEJ and Adaeze stella really done well cool

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by MXrep: 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
coolzeal:
they are at least 200 meters away from each other
Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by ElCount: 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Even from the Political afterlife GEJ is still working, am not a fan of GEJ but I just can't stand the sight of Buhari so I will take GEJ anytime anyday and am happy we can still see his positive handwork. As for the daura lord we can't even attribute anything positive to him

Proudly 5%

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by iamDiabolic(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Gej really did a good job in his five year administration,if not because of the leaches around him,he would be the best thing to ever happen to nigeria.buhari should also try to continue d projects he didn't finish.
God bless gej
God help pmb

Proudly 95% but flow with 5%

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete by SonOfEl(m): 12:13am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Gej really did a good job in his five year administration,if not because of the leaches around him,he would be the best thing to ever happen to nigeria.buhari should also try to continue d projects he didn't finish.
God bless gej
God help pmb

Proudly 95% but flow with 5%

So you have changed your location to this thread? double-tongued hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) / Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) / Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.