Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

How To Change Ur Choice Of University After JAMB Online Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Change Ur Choice Of University After JAMB Online Registration (2242 Views)

19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams / This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / What To Do After JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Ur Choice Of University After JAMB Online Registration by peleson: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
Please how can one change her /his choice of higher institution after registering online for jamb?guidelines please
Re: How To Change Ur Choice Of University After JAMB Online Registration by abram10: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
I think you have to write the examination first after which you get jamb change of institution/course form.
Please do you know the deadline for the reg. And how much is the Jamb form ?

1 Like

Re: How To Change Ur Choice Of University After JAMB Online Registration by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
feb 29, 5500.
Re: How To Change Ur Choice Of University After JAMB Online Registration by abram10: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
chizzily:
feb 29, 5500.
okay thank you.
Re: How To Change Ur Choice Of University After JAMB Online Registration by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
All this Jambites are
Re: How To Change Ur Choice Of University After JAMB Online Registration by Topstarr: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dentist18:
But I heard it's ending by January. How come feb 29.

same with me. who's sure please? need to get one for my younger sibling.
Re: How To Change Ur Choice Of University After JAMB Online Registration by peleson: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
abram10:
I think you have to write the examination first after which you get jamb change of institution/course form.

Please are you sure about this? Where can the change of institution form be gotten?
Re: How To Change Ur Choice Of University After JAMB Online Registration by peleson: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
abram10:

Please are you sure about this? Where can the change of institution form be gotten?
Re: How To Change Ur Choice Of University After JAMB Online Registration by Horlharwhaley(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
the deadline for the form is january 15 while the website deadline is january 19 den d exam is to commence by february 29 to march 14.
Re: How To Change Ur Choice Of University After JAMB Online Registration by Horlharwhaley(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
the deadline for the form is january 15, while the website deadline is january 19 then the exam is to commence by february 29 to march 14.
Re: How To Change Ur Choice Of University After JAMB Online Registration by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2015
Dentist18:
But I heard it's ending by January. How come feb 29.
u are right. it end jan 19, its d registration that ends February
Re: How To Change Ur Choice Of University After JAMB Online Registration by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2015
peleson:

jamb office, its 2500#.
or u can cancel your registration and register again with a new scratch card.

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Cheapest State Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees / Polyibadan Released ND 2016/2017 Admission List / Jamb Has Landed Me Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.