Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

#HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone (2012 Views)

Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria / Get An Exclusive Invite To The Launching Of The Infinix Zero 3 #hero3logy / Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY (2) (3) (4)

#HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone by TechLector: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Exactly one week ago, Infinix Mobility launched its latest NOTE series device—Infinix NOTE 2 , a 6 inch screen device , 4000mAh battery and flash charge feature offering flash charge – 15 min charge for 8 hours usage – .

The smartphone manufacturer just started teaser campaign #HERO3LOGY. Playing on pronunciation, “3LOGY” is another way to say “TRILOGY”. According to online encyclopedia Wikipedia, a trilogy is a set of three works of art that are connected, and that can be seen either as a single work or as three individual works.

Does “HERO” sound familiar to you –THENEXTHERO, and ZERO2HERO? Usually used to tease its zero series, Infinix Mobility seems to release a new HERO device before the end of the year. Now the question is what Nigerians are going to expect for the #HERO3LOGY device?

We do not have much information yet, but according to rumors found on XCLUB forum, Infinix Mobility is preparing a flagship smartphone with high specifications. This will include highest megapixel camera ever seen on an Infinix smart phone and high-end CPU scoring 44245 at AntutuBenchmark, coupled with added feature suggested by Infinix users.

source: http://techlector.com/hero3logy-leak-images-of-infinix-mobility-upcoming-hero-smartphone/

Re: #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone by therealesttin(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Is this still available @ 3C HUB in Ikeja?
Re: #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone by TechLector: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
therealesttin:

Is this still available @ 3C HUB in Ikeja?

you mean the NOTE 2?
Re: #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone by ochuski(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
To the buying of many phones there is no end
Re: #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone by TheeReaper(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
this infinix guys gat good marketing skills
Re: #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone by Defaramade(m): 12:01am On Dec 06, 2015
TheeReaper:
this infinix guys gat good marketing skills
Lol, na so o
Re: #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone by TechLector: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
[size=18pt]DO YOU KNOW THAT THE NEX INFINIX DEVICE; INFINIX ZERO 3 (a.k.a Infinix X552) has an explosion-proof glass at the back?[/size]

STAY TUNNED

TechLector is cooking something for you guys

Re: #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone by queenfav(f): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
This infinix people are not serious!People are still waiting for note 2 to be sold by online stores,they are talking of another phone?Have they finished selling note 2?Anyways,I am happy for the delay,it made me change my mind about selling my cubetalk 9x.
Re: #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone by TechLector: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
[size=28pt]What are YOU expecting from Infinix Zero 3?[/size]
Re: #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone by TechLector: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
queenfav:
This infinix people are not serious!People are still waiting for note 2 to be sold by online stores,they are talking of another phone?Have they finished selling note 2?Anyways,I am happy for the delay,it made me change my mind about selling my cubetalk 9x.

about the NOTE 2, its release date is =fixed to 12-12-2015... sit tight
Re: #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone by Marvell23(m): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Infinix should take it slow
Re: #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Marvell23:
Infinix should take it slow

Afraid they may put your employer Tecno Mobile out of business for good, heh? tongue
Re: #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone by TechLector: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
koice:

Afraid they may put your employer Tecno Mobile out of business for good, heh? tongue

lolz
Re: #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone by TechLector: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2015

Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 / Help With Samsung S5 Problem / .