Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) (29506 Views)

Revealed: How Pharmacist Kidnapped His Boss, Told Abductor To Kill Him! / Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos / OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by soonest(f): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2015
tunwumi:
I suspect her business partners that are working with her on stealing drugs from the hospital.
I pity u! If this is what you have to say about someone you don't know
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by cruzita(f): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2015
na everyday activities.just chill una go receive call soon
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by MMMFAGUY1: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2015
So d pastor of d church was unable 2 c or cancel dis ugly situation d family is pasin tru wit prayer. end time pastors
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by tunwumi: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2015
I don't need ur pity.

soonest:

I pity u! If this is what you have to say about someone you don't know
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by anumide(f): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2015
irondome:

May God ensure her safe return home.

Out of curiosity, how did they obtain the abductor's vehicular details; specifically -- engine and chassis numbers?
she was whisked away in her own car
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2015
December money
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by chuzero(m): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2015
End time ransome
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by ladycomfort(f): 11:46am On Dec 06, 2015
tunwumi:
I suspect her business partners that are working with her on stealing drugs from the hospital.
. Do Pharmacist actually steal drugs from hospitals? If yes how do they do it?
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by tunwumi: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Do Pharmacist actually steal drugs from hospitals? If yes how do they do it?

Ask Google
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by sytymo: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2015

Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by ladycomfort(f): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2015
tunwumi:

Ask Google
. Huh you are really a fool

1 Like

Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by tunwumi: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Huh you are really a fool

A better one than you
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by ladycomfort(f): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2015
tunwumi:

A better one than you
. Is it that you wanted to study pharmacy and you were not given admission? Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by wink2015(m): 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
[size=18pt]This kidnapping is as a result of the sad effect of unemployment in Nigeria. Our young men want to survive by all means[/size]
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Which one is pharm mrs again ? I pray she returns safely to her family.
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by Godyke(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
irondome:

Out of curiosity, how did they obtain the abductor's vehicular details; specifically -- engine and chassis numbers?

You need to read the post over and over so as to be able to understand what you read
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Kidnappers should be executed as soon as they are caught.
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by tunwumi: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Is it that you wanted to study pharmacy and you were not given admission? Idiot

I don't know what ur ulterior motive is but she is a thief gaskia
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by Wizkoko(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
There are plenty of yahoo boys out there that can be able to track down the kidnappers, but they are afraid of the police.
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Painful because she is a woman
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by Lordnewton1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
Collinada:
Nigeria Jaga Jaga
everything scatter scatter
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by engineerboat(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
emmaliver:
Does the car have a tracking system?? might just help
tracking system was not installed
the trackin app istalle on her phone have been deactivated,
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by engineerboat(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
irondome:

young man pack well jare,

we are talking about women who is just getting over the demise of her Husband (Dr Adeyeye) exactly this time last year. You are yalinking another thing.
Dont you read where his son and sister was dropped before whisking her away.
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by cytellProperty: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Clueless APC. Only good in travelling & photography
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by koxi: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
She'll be safely released........God is wit her.
APC if una provide gainful employment these miscreants no go get time dey kidnap people
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by susuces4all(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
God will make a way for her escape
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
U had better stop using your 'empty' brain to make irrelevant judgment here. Do u know her? I worked with her and her colleagues for a whole year as an intern and know what transpires there. Besides, we are very close. Pls, use your intellectual skills in analyzing situations. smh for u!
tunwumi:
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
engineerboat:

young man pack well jare,

we are talking about women who is just getting over the demise of her Husband (Dr Adeyeye) exactly this time last year. You are yalinking another thing.
Dont you read where his son and sister was dropped before whisking her away.
.Haaa! OMG! I didn't hear that oo. Jesus. have mercy!!!
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by martin123: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
I pray they find her, she is a very nice woman. Barely 1 year after losing her husband. Abductors please, have mercy on her, her kids her still young

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Sell His Son To Alhaji For 100 Thousand Naira (Photo) / How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? / Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.