Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) (29501 Views)

Revealed: How Pharmacist Kidnapped His Boss, Told Abductor To Kill Him! / Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos / OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by tunwumi: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
tayoibk:
U had better stop using your 'empty' brain to make irrelevant judgment here. Do u know her? I worked with her and her colleagues for a whole year as an intern and know what transpires there. Besides, we are very close. Pls, use your intellectual skills in analyzing situations. smh for u!

Mr lawyer are u saying u are an accomplice? You are also a suspect.
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
tunwumi:

Mr lawyer are u saying u are an accomplice? You are also a suspect.
. You need deliverance and you will get it here tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by 400billionman: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
salveoP:
Pharm Mrs Queen Ehizogie Adeyeye whose picture appears below and working with the Federal Medical Centre Owo, Ondo State was kidnapped this morning around 5;30 am.
Her abductors entered her compound as soon as the gate was opened and she went in.
She was just coming in from a night vigil as at the time she was whisked away.
The abductors dropped her son and the other sister they went to vigil together before whisking her away in her car with the following particulars.
Car type.. Honda Pilot jeep.
Colour.. Light green
Eng. No..J35A42527084
CHASIS NO... 4TIBE32KO3U255055.
PLATE NO...FKJ667BZ.
Please post relevant information on this platform or give useful information to the nearest police station.
God bless you. Mod. Pls, do the needful.

It is possibke to see the PLATE number of a fleeing car, but guy, how did you see the engine and chasis number ?

Or did they take her away in her car ?

For those who like Night vigil die, sorry i dont leave my house once its 8pm till 6am. This country has no security.

One lady was raped due to night vigil yet she still leaves home 10pm in the name of Night vigil. We need sense..
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by tunwumi: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
tayoibk:
. You need deliverance and you will get it here tonight.

Ibukun or what is your name last time I check u are not madam PA so be expecting ur turn. It is turn by turn.
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by tunwumi: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
Try and read the story again this time do it slowly as ur fingers seems faster than ur processing unit.

400billionman:

It is possibke to see the PLATE number of a fleeing car, but guy, how did you see the engine and chasis number ?

Or did they take her away in her car ?

For those who like Night vigil die, sorry i dont leave my house once its 8pm till 6am. This country has no security.

One lady was raped due to night vigil yet she still leaves home 10pm in the name of Night vigil. We need sense..
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by SimSify(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
MrLexander:
The security consciousness of this country is zero.. ita totally nothing.. the security personnels aint doing much they ought to do... i was at ogun state few weeks back to make some transactions, you cant imagine that cos of the robbery incidence that happened at agbara, the other banks at sagamu refused to open with the reason that no security in the state.. banks do close around 2pm throughout that week. Its disheartening.. the level of kidnapping,robbery is getting higher and higher in the country.
..Every man should be his own security..since the police are no better than an ordinary citizen..

1 Like

Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
OH MY GOD! Aunty queen! we both went for night vigil at uka, owo on friday night. but y na! Na God frustrate all the efforts of the kidnappers. I believe in DEEPER LIFE, prayer will flush dem out
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by salveoP(m): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
irondome:

May God ensure her safe return home.

Out of curiosity, how did they obtain the abductor's vehicular details; specifically -- engine and chassis numbers?
.... not the abductors' car but her own car...
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by salveoP(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
tunwumi:
I suspect her business partners that are working with her on stealing drugs from the hospital.
. pls, mind what you type here. Control your fingers...

1 Like

Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by salveoP(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Do Pharmacist actually steal drugs from hospitals? If yes how do they do it?
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by salveoP(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Do Pharmacist actually steal drugs from hospitals? If yes how do they do it?
Pilfery is totally condemned by the profession. In fact, there are systems in place to check such acts

1 Like

Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by ladycomfort(f): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
salveoP:
Pilfery is totally condemned by the profession. In fact, there are systems in place to check such an act...
. Exactly my point why will a pharmacist engage in pilferage. Are we that poor?

1 Like

Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by salveoP(m): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Exactly my point why will a pharmacist engage in pilferage. Are we that poor?
don't mind that guy joor... " as men of honour ..."

1 Like

Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by ladycomfort(f): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
salveoP:
don't mind that guy joor... " as men of honour ..."
. We join hands

1 Like

Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by salveoP(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
ladycomfort:
. We join hands
That's the password...

1 Like

Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by tunwumi: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
salveoP:
. pls, mind what you type here. Control your fingers...

Or what?
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
tunwumi:

Ibukun or what is your name last time I check u are not madam PA so be expecting ur turn. It is turn by turn.
. No shaking. We are watching you closely. Mind what you post. Okay?
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by tunwumi: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
tayoibk:
. No shaking. We are watching you closely. Mind what you post. Okay?

And what are u going to do for expressing my opinion? Let me tell u if those investigators knows what they are doing are shady deals will first be considered before other areas. Like I said pharmacist are the leading drug thief in this country including u their accomplice
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
tunwumi:

And what are u going to do for expressing my opinion? Let me tell u if those investigators knows what they are doing are shady deals will first be considered before other areas. Like I said pharmacist are the leading drug thief in this country including u their accomplice
. A secondary school dropout would do better. You need help. Honestly you need help. If you knew who you are talking to u wouldn't even try typing nonsense with your untamed fingers. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by tunwumi: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
tayoibk:
. A secondary school dropout would do better. You need help. Honestly you need help. If you knew who you are talking to u wouldn't even try typing nonsense with your untamed fingers. Be warned.

Is 1am here I would have love to go on and on with u. I don't call name but u seems to have overgrown ur intelligence. Have work to do tomorrow. U will always get response from me.
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by vainfairy7474: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
irondome:

May God ensure her safe return home.

Out of curiosity, how did they obtain the abductor's vehicular details; specifically -- engine and chassis numbers?

yeah right. u must be high on kunu or gum what a question!!
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by irondome: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2015
vainfairy7474:

yeah right. u must be high on kunu or gum what a question!!

How does my question warrant insult?
Re: Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture ) by irondome: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2015
salveoP:
.... not the abductors' car but her own car...

Thanks for the clarification. I had assumed they came in their vehicle as most kidnap incidents border around grap and speed off.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Sell His Son To Alhaji For 100 Thousand Naira (Photo) / Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Injured In Air Strike – Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.