Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra (1814 Views)

Yul Edochie Declares For 2019 Presidency (Video) / “I Be Ashewo” — Bobrisky Finally Declares That He’s The Queen Of All Sluts - See / Hilda Dokubo Meets With Asari Dokubo In Buguma - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
asari dokubo finally declares for biafra on his Facebook post today although he said that he wasn't a member of the ipob but he shares the same struggle with them. He further said in his comments that that is the collective view if majority of IJAWs.

Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
sad

Smh
Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by Airforce1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
All I want is peace and respect for one another

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by nnachukz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
the land of the rising sun. biafra my Homeland.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, He just made his known...

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by datguru: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
Okay, continue
Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by faith551(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ebayray:
sad so dis toothless barking dog has come again to rant trash...

Smh..

Toothless barking dog? You could call him anything but not that.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
faith551:

Toothless barking dog? You could call him anything but not that.

I don't mind calling him anything...
He's so annoying...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by faith551(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ebayray:

I don't mind calling him anything...

He's so annoying...

I dont really want to start an argument, but you can never call him a coward, you just shouldn't

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
faith551:

I dont really want to start an argument, but you can never call him a coward, you just shouldn't

Hmmmm, Alright...
Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by faith551(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ebayray:

Hmmmm, Alright...
Fine
Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
faith551:

Fine

smiley
Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by faith551(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ebayray:

smiley
Tell me, which is you in the picture
Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
faith551:

Tell me, which is you in the picture

D one in white... Hpe I'm safe o?!! lipsrsealed.
Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by faith551(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ebayray:

D one in white... Hpe I'm safe o?!! lipsrsealed.
No, Am taking you to Asari grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
faith551:

No, Am taking you to Asari grin

Lolz...
Wat I do na?! cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by faith551(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ebayray:

Lolz...
Wat I do na?! cheesy
LOL, I wanted you to find out if he really has teeth
Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
faith551:

LOL, I wanted you to find out if he really has teeth

Hehehehe hehehehehehe...

No oooo..
Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by faith551(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ebayray:

Hehehehe hehehehehehe...

No oooo..
cheesy, funny you, thought you called him toothless.
Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
faith551:

cheesy, funny you, thought you called him toothless.

Yeah, I did...
Bt d man's really annoying to me....
Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by SleekyGee(m): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nigeria is ticking like a time bomb and if buhari does't come back home like the prodigal son and address these issues of boko haram in the north and biafra in the east, he may go down as the worst president ever
Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by faith551(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ebayray:

Yeah, I did...

Bt d man's really annoying to me....

One thing is very clear irrespective of your perception if him, he has always backed up his claims and words with action, so toothless should be the least thing on the list of names he deserves.
He might annoy you, but he is also a human being with right to make his own decisions, just like someone might not like yours,ok.
But I understand how u feel, are you OK nowcheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
faith551:

One thing is very clear irrespective of your perception if him, he has always backed up his claims and words with action, so toothless should be the least thing on the list of names he deserves.
He might annoy you, but he is also a human being with right to make his own decisions, just like someone might not like yours,ok.
But I understand how u feel, are you OK nowcheesy

Yeah.

Thanks..
Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by francbadoo: 12:04am On Dec 06, 2015
During the last days Nations will fight against Nations, Tribes against Tribe, Brothers against Brothers e.t.c Make Una use Una Brain Remember Say Na Only One God, One Love, One Life And One Death

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Finally Declares For Biafra by faith551(m): 12:39am On Dec 06, 2015
Ebayray:

Yeah.

Thanks..
You welcome

(1) (Reply)

Dr.sid, Daughter And Wife In Lovely New Year Family Photo / Maheeda Starts The New Year With Red Hot Photos / Popular Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Proposes To His Girl Yesterday At Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.