Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

“I Be Ashewo” — Bobrisky Finally Declares That He’s The Queen Of All Sluts - See - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Be Ashewo” — Bobrisky Finally Declares That He’s The Queen Of All Sluts - See (506 Views)

Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. / Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. / "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Be Ashewo” — Bobrisky Finally Declares That He’s The Queen Of All Sluts - See by olamidebaddo039: 2:40am On Sep 08, 2017
Bobrisky has declared that he’s the queen of all sluts.
This ain’t the first time he is declaring his line of business, in July this year, he announced he was a top class prostitute.
It seems as if he hasn’t gotten many subscribers on his premium snapchat account as he has resorted to sharing his snapchat videos on Instagram.

See below link for pics..

http://www.entbaze.com.ng/2017/09/i-be-ashewo-bobrisky-finally-declares.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid To Rock Royal Albert Hall,29th September - London / Adekunle Gold Replies Fan Who Asked Him If He Doesn't Dash Out Money / ''you Must Be Stupid, You Are A Fool'' -eedris Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.