Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

The New Ooni Of Ife Meet With OAU Sug President - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The New Ooni Of Ife Meet With OAU Sug President (1940 Views)

OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) / Uniabuja SUG President “okoye” Suspended For Looting Millions - 9jaflaver / I Want To Help Five People With Oau Admission 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Ooni Of Ife Meet With OAU Sug President by alollytob(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
The New Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II with the Students' Union President, Omotayo Akande TY today at Obafemi Awolowo University.. The new king came to mediate between the management and the students over the current imbroglio on campus. The new king said "Let there be Peace", he also prayed for the university.
Kabiesi oooooo..... Ade a pe lori oooo.. Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II. Ee pe fun wa oooo... There will be peace sir but our VC must be probe sir. We will be at the coronation on monday to wine, dine and celebrate with the Ife indigenes. Monday ma super, o tun ma rocky ni ilu Ile-ife. Celebration galore!
Re: The New Ooni Of Ife Meet With OAU Sug President by tuminix(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
WHERE PIC DEY
Re: The New Ooni Of Ife Meet With OAU Sug President by NOBODYY: 4:38am On Dec 06, 2015
alollytob:
The New Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II with the Students' Union President, Omotayo Akande TY today at Obafemi Awolowo University.. The new king came to mediate between the management and the students over the current imbroglio on campus. The new king said "Let there be Peace", he also prayed for the university.
Kabiesi oooooo..... Ade a pe lori oooo.. Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II. Ee pe fun wa oooo... There will be peace sir but our VC must be probe sir. We will be at the coronation on monday to wine, dine and celebrate with the Ife indigenes. Monday ma super, o tun ma rocky ni ilu Ile-ife. Celebration galore!

1 Like

Re: The New Ooni Of Ife Meet With OAU Sug President by iameugene(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2015
Today is my birthday cheesy i need like 100 likes thats enough to wish me a happy birthday + gifts

4 Likes

Re: The New Ooni Of Ife Meet With OAU Sug President by Kennyslimsteve(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2015
#otondo
Re: The New Ooni Of Ife Meet With OAU Sug President by Kennyslimsteve(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2015
iameugene:
Today is my birthday cheesy i need like 100 likes thats enough to wish me a happy birthday + gifts
#see otondo part2
Re: The New Ooni Of Ife Meet With OAU Sug President by Keketu(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
iameugene:
oleeeeeeeeee
Re: The New Ooni Of Ife Meet With OAU Sug President by iameugene(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Keketu:
oleeeeeeeeee
check my profile or go to home page scroll down nd check my name tongue

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Dr. Abayomi Jiboku Scholarship / Basic Aviation Technology, Aeronautics Engineer Admission Is On @ICA, Lagos / Any One That Know More About Ats (accounting Technician Scheme) Should Assist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.