Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

A Man Killed His Sister Over Plantain Harvest In Kogi State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Killed His Sister Over Plantain Harvest In Kogi State (965 Views)

Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) / Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell / Man Kills Sister In Kogi Over Plantain Harvest (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Killed His Sister Over Plantain Harvest In Kogi State by abagram(m): 2:34am On Dec 06, 2015
The disagreement between 36-year-old Mohammed Adamu and his elder sister, Ikani Ayebe Adamu, which had sim­mered since 2014, finally boiled over, resulting in Mohammed strangling her to death.
Long before Mohammed strangled the sister, ABAGRAM gathered that he had sev­erally threatened to kill her and burn her house over her refusal to allow him harvest the plantain planted in their father’s com­pound.
Mohammed is now gnashing his teeth in regret, in the custody of the Kogi State Police Com­mand, under the watchful eyes of men of the State Criminal Investigation Department, where he is undergoing interrogation.
Bad blood between the sib­lings developed over the plantain planted in their father’s com­pound.
The deceased, Ikani, was the first among nine children of the family, which hailed from Adumu Igah village, Olamaboro Local Government Area, Kogi State. Four of the children died later, prior to the recent demise of Ikani.
The Kogi State Commission­er of Police, Emmanuel Ojukwu, who spoke with Sunday Sun expressed shock at the horrifying death of the deceased.
One of the children of the deceased, Onaja Adamu who recounted the chain of events that led to the death of the mother said: “My uncle, Mo­hammed Adamu came to our house around 4pm to inquire about the where­abouts of my mother. I told him that my mother went to the farm to har­vest cassava stem.
“He left and came back around 6:00pm to ask about my mother again. I still told him that my mother had not yet come back. We became suspicious of why he was insistent on knowing the whereabouts of my mother. So we traced our mother to the farm and saw her dead body around 8:00pm, lying by the side of the road; her wheelbar­row also stood beside her.”
Promptly they raised the alarm and rushed to Olamaboro Police Station to report the killing of their mother. The case was transferred from Ol­amaboro Police Station to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Lokoja for proper investigation.
n a chat with ABAGRAM, the Deputy Commissioner of Po­lice, in-charge of the State Crim­inal Investigation Department, Lokoja, Mr. Ibrahim Sambo, said that detectives were drafted to investigate the circumstances that led to the death of Ikani. In the course of the investigation, the detectives arrested Moham­med as the prime suspect.
During interrogation, he con­fessed to the crime and narrated how he killed his elder sister.
Sambo said that the autop­sy report confirmed that the deceased was strangled to death. He added that the suspect would soon be charged to court.
Source:http://www.abagram.com/2015/12/a-man-killed-his-sister-over-plantain.html

Re: A Man Killed His Sister Over Plantain Harvest In Kogi State by nikkiking(m): 2:43am On Dec 06, 2015
Now he can go and harvest plantain as much as he can inside prison tongue

What a world angry.
Re: A Man Killed His Sister Over Plantain Harvest In Kogi State by kulboy(m): 3:10am On Dec 06, 2015
END TIME PLANTAIN

END TIME HARVEST

END TIME "gnashing his teeth in regret" MOHAMMED

The world has really plunged deep into chaos or maybe technology made us more aware of the happenings of the world. undecided

Rip End time suspicious children's deceased mom. cry

2 Likes

Re: A Man Killed His Sister Over Plantain Harvest In Kogi State by kilokeys(m): 3:23am On Dec 06, 2015
They yaff finish him in the previous meeting..

If this guy hear scent of frying plantain.. Im go faint.

Timaya.. U need to sing about this plantain seller o

Re: A Man Killed His Sister Over Plantain Harvest In Kogi State by Khd95(m): 4:18am On Dec 06, 2015
End time family feudcry
Re: A Man Killed His Sister Over Plantain Harvest In Kogi State by Sabadon(m): 5:05am On Dec 06, 2015
Jst cos of common plantain.....i smh for him, bia dangote too senior u? Som ppo mentality dey run below normal to power infinity
Re: A Man Killed His Sister Over Plantain Harvest In Kogi State by rawtouch: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2015
For the love of plantain

(1) (Reply)

10 Eiye Cultists, Secret Society Members Arrested By Police During Initiation / 3 Men Killed A 19-year-old Over His Red Shoe / Man Strips Inside Gtbank Over Missing Money In His Account [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.