Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Islamic Reasoning (picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Reasoning (picture) (3400 Views)

Positive Reasoning / Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning / Do Atheists Have Any Reasoning Ability At All- Criticizing THE TEN COMMANDMENTS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Annunaki(m): 5:44am On Dec 06, 2015
Pathetic embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by lonelydora: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2015
Abeg. I no wan die for laugh
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Ezedon(m): 6:52am On Dec 06, 2015
where does it detailed about the 72 virgins, is it also inspired by God or did Mohammed wrote it by himself?
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Annunaki(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2015
Ezedon:
where does it detailed about the 72 virgins, is it also inspired by God or did Mohammed wrote it by himself?

72 virgins was probably a figment of mohammed's perverted imagination.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by true2god: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2015
This 'islamic reasoning' picture reminds me of biology's hydrogen cycle, just that the biologist hydrogen cycle makes 100% sense than the muslim's 'mohammed-defense cycle'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2015
rofloool, abeg I dey middle of serious prayer for church oooo, make I no laugh loud before pastor go talk say :
Yes,That's the manifestation of the power of God, ushers, be alert! "
After service I would come back and laf properly. grin
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Annunaki(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2015
Going by islamic logic any idiot that comes along and claims to be a prophet of God and starts killing, robbing, raping, paedophiling and imposing his twisted belief system on others at the pain of death should be accepted as a prophet of God just because he says so despite all his numerous short comings and no positive independent evidence to confirm his claims.

And also his so called disjointed collection of his writings which he claims was revealed to him by a deity and is a 'miracle' are so poorly written that you have to depend on the hadiths and al taquiya tasfirs to begin to understand it. and depending on who wrote the tasfir it can be watered down to what moderate muslims practise or explained literally as what mohamed and islamic terror organisations practise.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by truthman2012(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Good !

Muslims can no longer justify their faith. I can see islam coming to an end soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by plappville(f): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
This logic is very weak and you can see the falsehood in the diagram. grin;DThe funniest this they say is, the bible is corrupted. If God cannot protect the bible from been corrupted how then can He protect the quran since 1400 years ago from been corrupted? They render God powerless by saying such. The same bible Jesus qouted from when rebuking satan.

The Apostles also qouted the bible to support Christ as the Messiah. But Muhammad came 600 yrs later to accuse the bible of corruption. Yet claimed the quran cannot be corrupted because its from allah direct. So Jesus used a filthy book that was not from God direct undecided ? Muslims should think with thier head not chest.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by plappville(f): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
sapiosexual1:
rofloool, abeg I dey middle of serious prayer for church oooo, make I no laugh loud before pastor go talk say :
Yes,That's the manifestation of the power of God, ushers, be alert! "
After service I would come back and laf properly. grin

How do u manage with your phone inside church? shocked
Middle of serious prayer ke! Are u joking?
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
plappville:

How do u manage with your phone inside church? shocked
Middle of serious prayer ke! Are u joking?
Mademoiselle, juste pour rirement. Actuellement, je quadrillé la thème avant la commencement d'èglise
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Big fail! trying to divert atheist argument on xtian circular reasoning to Islam,which Muslim gives such reply?
xtians are the ones whose brain is caged inside their bible.
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Annunaki:
Going by islamic logic any idiot that comes along and claims to be a prophet of God and starts killing, robbing, raping, paedophiling and imposing his twisted belief system on others at the pain of death should be accepted as a prophet of God just because he says so despite all his numerous short comings and no positive independent evidence to confirm his claims.

And also his so called disjointed collection of his writings which he claims was revealed to him by a deity and is a 'miracle' are so poorly written that you have to depend on the hadiths and al taquiya tasfirs to begin to understand it. and depending on who wrote the tasfir it can be watered down to what moderate muslims practise or explained literally as what mohamed and islamic terror organisations practise.
you mean your biblical prophets?
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by plappville(f): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Mademoiselle, juste pour rirement. Actuellement, je quadrillé la thème avant la commencement d'èglise

D'accord! Je comprends maintenant. .. smiley

Tu habites en France?
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
plappville:

D'accord! Je comprends maintenant. .. smiley

Tu habites en France?
Non........ Mais j'ai l'intérêt à fait m'entrainement spécialite au là.
Et vous? Vous s'habitez en France?
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Annunaki(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
crusadistic:
you mean your biblical prophets?

The same prophets mohamed lied and claimed they are prophets of allahh. tongue

1 Like

Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by plappville(f): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Non........ Mais j'ai l'intérêt à fait m'entrainement spécialite au là.
Et vous? Vous s'habitez en France?

Oui, j'habite en France. C'est jolie la langue française non?
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
plappville:

Oui, j'habite en France. C'est jolie la langue française non?
Vraiment, il est une langue unique, polir et romantique à parle. Et toi, tu se grandir au là?
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by CoolUsername: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Replace 'Mohammed' with 'Jesus' and 'Quran' with 'Bible', then look at your hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Annunaki(m): 7:28am On Dec 08, 2015
CoolUsername:
Replace 'Mohammed' with 'Jesus' and 'Quran' with 'Bible', then look at your hypocrisy.

Arrogant expression of ignorance, the content and character of Jesus compared to mohamed are two extreme opposites. There is no similarity or basis for comparison.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by parisbookaddict(f): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2015
Annunaki:
Pathetic embarassed

Nice picture, i believe its called circular logic.. islam is just crazy irrational. .
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by plappville(f): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Vraiment, il est une langue unique, polir et romantique à parle. Et toi, tu se grandir au là?

Je pense que vous devez apprendre encore le française... smiley
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2015
plappville:

Certainenent. Tous les remerciement à m'école secondaire, au là, la passion pour française sont nè.
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Annunaki(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Certainenent. Tous les remerciement à m'école secondaire, au là, la passion pour française sont nè.
plappville:

We don't understand Chinese na angry
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Gayjesus: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Same as Christians. Both religion are jokes grin
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Gayjesus: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Annunaki:

Arrogant expression of ignorance, the content and character of Jesus compared to mohamed are two extreme opposites. There is no similarity or basis for comparison.

Don't make me laugh. Isn't the bible the same?
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Judas2013: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Christian reasoning

Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Gayjesus: 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
It escalated quickly
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Do not throw stones if you live in a glass house

1 Like

Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by ValentineMary(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Annunaki:
Pathetic embarassed
no mind those guys. believing without reason shocked[i][/i]
Re: Islamic Reasoning (picture) by ValentineMary(m): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
I wonder how people can trust a 2000 year old book full of myth without raising an eye brown. that is what religion does to us, it FORCES us to believe even if there is no reason to do so.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family / Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence / The Population Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.