Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Oh Chelsea FC, I Am Hurting Because Of My Love - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oh Chelsea FC, I Am Hurting Because Of My Love (382 Views)

Bayelsa Queens Fans Attack Sunshine Queens FC Players,Brutalise Them(pics) / Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) / Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Chelsea FC, I Am Hurting Because Of My Love by tonychristopher: 7:22am On Dec 06, 2015
Dear chelsea FC

Oh my Chelsea FC what have I done to you? Why are you breaking my heart after all the love I gave you? I will want to be faithful to you but pls give me reason to hang on, give me reason to still love you and give me reason not to grasp the straws ...

Oh my darling Chelsea FC , you sold our best kids and our best keeper to our enemy arsenal FC , when you did this ,I cried all the night , I prayed all the night but my cries did not move you neither was my prayer for you not to sell answered .

Now where are we today ? We will never relegate and we will never be ashamed . all I ask is let me love you, Oh my Chelsea, show me the man you are when the like of Didier was their, when Cole was the man and when the Suarez was there .

My o my José, pls don't let Chelsea FC do this to me. I am a wailer politically don't let me be a wailer in football. Remember we have blue blood in Chelsea in us also. Do not let the Rex devils laugh at us .

It is well , we will rise again

Your love

Tony
Re: Oh Chelsea FC, I Am Hurting Because Of My Love by braimeddy: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2015
grin
Re: Oh Chelsea FC, I Am Hurting Because Of My Love by slap1(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Shoro niyen
Re: Oh Chelsea FC, I Am Hurting Because Of My Love by M4gunners: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2015
I no dey hear Peter of p square again as he always did before. No more posting of Chelsea jersey on hid social media. It's really a trying time for all Chelsea fans.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Wolfsburg 3 – 2 Manchester United | UEFA Champions League Highlight / Sure Betting Tips For Todays Matches / Real Madrid Reject Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.