Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life (1480 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? / 30 Facts All Men Must Know About Parenthood / Pathetic! Real Life Story That Will Re-shape Your Thinking About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life by Omoocash(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2015
Something to bless all women:
1). Never raise your voice for any reason to your husband. Its a sign of
disrespect.(Prov 15v1)

2). Don't expose your husband's weaknesses to your family and friends. It will bounce back at you.You are each other's keeper.(Eph 5v12)

3). Never use attitudes and moods to communicate to your husband, you
never know how your husband will interpret them. Defensive women don't
have a happy home.(Prov 15v13)

4). Never compare your husband to other men, you've no idea what their
life is all about. If you attack his Ego, his Love for you will diminish.

5). Never ill treat your husband's friends because you don't like them,
the person who's supposed to get rid of them is your husband.(Prov
11v22)

6). Never forget that your husband married you, not your maid or anyone else. Do your duties.(Gen 2v24)

7). Never assign anyone to give attention to your husband, people may do
everything else but your husband is your own responsibility.(Eph 5v33)

cool. Never blame your husband if he comes back home empty handed.
Rather encourage him.(Deut 3v28)

9). Never be a wasteful wife, your husband's sweat is too precious to be
wasted.

10). Never pretend to be sick for the purpose of denying your husband
sex. You must give it to him how he wants it. Sex is very important to
Men, if you keep denying him, it is a matter if time before another
woman takes over that duty. No man can withstand sex starvation for too long(even the anointed ones) (SS 7v12)

11). Never compare your husband to your one time sex mate in bedroom, or an Ex-lover. Your home may Never recover from it if you do.(SS 5v9)

12). Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls, let him handle
what is directed to him although he may answer for you in public opinion
polls.(Prov 31v23)

13). Never shout or challenge your husband in front of children. Wise
Women don't do that.(Eph 4v31)

14). Don't forget to check the smartness of your husband before he
checks out.(Prov 12v4)

15). Never allow your friends to be too close to your husband.

16). Never be in a hurry in the bathroom and on the dressing table. Out
there your husband is always surrounded by women who took their time on their looks.( 1 Sam25v3)

17). Your parents or family or friends do not have the final say in your
marriage. Don't waste your time looking up to them for a final word. You
must Leave if you want to Cleave.(Luke 21v16)

18). Never base your love on monetary things.Will you still submit to him
even if you earn more money than him?

19). Don't forget that husbands want attention and good listeners, never be too busy for him.Good communication is the bed rock of every happy home. (Gal 6v9)

20). If your idea worked better than his, never compare yourself to him.
Its always teamwork.(Gal 6v10)

21). Don't be too judgemental to your husband. No man wants a Nagging
wife.(Eph 4v29)

22). A lazy wife is a careless wife. She doesn't even know that her body
needs a bath.(Prov 24v27)(Prov 20v13)

23). Does your husband like a kind of cooked food?, try to change your
cooking. No man jokes wit)h food. (Prov 31v14)

24). Never be too demanding to your husband,enjoy every moment,
resource as it comes.(Luke 11v3)

25). Make a glass of water the very first welcome to your husband and
everyone entering your home. Sweetness of attitude is true beauty. (Prov 31v11)

26). Don't associate with women who have a wrong mental attitude about
marriage.(Prov 22v14)

27). Your marriage is as valuable to you as the value that you give it.
Recklessness is unacceptable.(Heb 13v4)

28). Fruit of the womb is a blessing from the Lord, love your children and
teach them well.(Prov 22v6

29). You are never too old to influence your home. Never reduce your care
for your family for any reason. (Prov 31v28)

30). A prayerful wife is a better equipped wife,pray always for your
husband and family(1 Thess 5v17)

Something to bless all men follows soon.
Stay Bless !
Re: 30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life by dominique(f): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2015
So many rules and regulations for us to abide by. It's not easy to be a woman in this part of the world walahi. Op come and explain this point

14). Don't forget to check the smartness of your husband before he checks out (Prov12v4)

1 Like

Re: 30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life by kristen12(f): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2015
Wow!!! Nice writeup, Educating and timely.

I don't agree with some of your points but they are necessary for a happy home.
I really want to see the one for the men.
Re: 30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life by lilmax(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2015
No.26 means dont open family section on nairaland
Re: 30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life by Onegai(f): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2015
Nairaland Rules for Men (Facts to make a way of life):

Dear men,

Life is hard for everyone. But because you're a Man, you get a cookie! (even though you had no choice in the matter and but for the grace of God, you may have ended up a cockroach). As a Man, your only job is to be yourself! It's not even your job to make another person happy. Your only job is to just be You.

Making you happy is a slave's, I meant woman, job. God may have told Adam it was not good to be alone, but you and I have translated it to mean "you deserve a humble slave" (not a servant, servants have feelings, get tired and want to be treated right. A slave doesn't need that kind of consideration).

So get yourself a slave (I meant woman! gosh, what's wrong with me). It's her job to make you happy and die trying. That's the only way she can make Heaven: by denying and subjugating herself, she's not meant to have feeling or get tired. Ever. She will follow these 30 rules above constantly, because it is her ONLY job to please you and make you happy forever and NEVER ask for anything else (infact her Christmas gift should be an iron and some cooking pots, to make you look nice and cook your favourite meals wink ). If you have a wife who is not doing all this constantly, 24 hours, 7 days, 365 days a year, replace her. Because you deserve better. And one day, you will watch your. daughter lie down so a Man can wipe his soles of his shoes on her back and sit down and demand a meal and ensure she pays her share of the bills. She can never be treated right, she's a slave (arrhhhhh I meant woman. Darn autocorrect)

So, your only job is to LIVE!

If you're a woman reading this and you're single, marry a guy who's not on Nairaland. You'll be treated better. But if you're really looking to score, marry a White guy or a Naija guy who you're a human being . All my friends who are married to white guys tend to post selfies looking happy, relaxed and fulfilled. My hubby thinks im a human being and not only did he spend last night getting up to take care of his daughter all night, he helped dress her this morning to church.

Reflect on that, ladies. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life by lovaleenny(f): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2015
I no dey ever take these rules seriously...y'all need to be realistic i swear..can remember a frnd of mine who dumped a lady coz she was honest and loves saying her mind and i told him ahn dt woman is perfect for u...no forming whatsoever..not like nothing was wrong with her o..honest babe with manners too..dude telling if she enters his house she'll want to control everything and i need a woman i can tell sit and she'll sit no questions asked and i was like for real undecided

married one lady dt was quiet,babe was doing more dan 200% of what he wanted before they got married...hehehehe...now d woman don turn monster...does exactly d opposite of what he wants...before he can say 1 she don talk 1000000...con dey ask me what to do na so i tell am me I'll never advice u to divorce coz i don't knw her side of d story sef..just told him as u lay ur bed so u shall lie on it...meanwhile d oda lady he wud have ended up with dt was nice to him family and friends but just coz she's blunt he didn't marry..d lovely girl dey enjoy her marriage..posting pics of her and hubby...e dey choke persin sef grin grin

My point is for any relationship or marriage to work both parties have to be sincere and have each other's interests at heart..when dey say a wife is a helper some shallow ppl will think it means maid dose who get it are living la vida loca

Some ppl don use real woman who will b perfect for dem as girlfriend rada wife con dey cry foul and wonder why dey r unlucky...if i tell some stupid guys stories u won't blame some babes at all at all

Op continue advising women u hear no work on yourself you hear undecided

1 Like

Re: 30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life by SAMBARRY: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Another thrash meant for the thrashcans

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life by Omoocash(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
dominique:
So many rules and regulations. It's not easy to be a woman in this part of the world walahi. Op come and explain this point

To check the smartness of your husband before he checks out means Check your husband's mode of dressing objectively and correct any abnormality if need be. Tell him you are good to go if possible after checking.
Re: 30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life by queenfav(f): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
So many expectations from women!Na wao.
Re: 30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life by tivta(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
queenfav:
So many expectations from women!Na wao.

That is the price you pay for eating the forbidden fruit first...
Re: 30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life by bukatyne(f): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
tivta:

Lols!
Re: 30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life by queenfav(f): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
tivta:

you try.
Re: 30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life by bennyrazz: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
I only have two advise for married women
1. Be selfless
2. Do not keep unmarried singles as close friends
Re: 30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life by Omoocash(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
bennyrazz:
I only have two advise for married women
1. Be selfless
2. Do not keep unmarried singles as close friends

Good advice . I pray they yield.

(1) (Reply)

His Siblings Versus Our Marriage: Is This The End Of My Marriage? / Surprised! Alert From No Where. / Which Type Of Gift Can I Buy For My Female Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.