Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

30 Facts All Men Must Know About Parenthood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Facts All Men Must Know About Parenthood (966 Views)

Parenthood And The Desire To Have A Baby / 11 Things You Must Know Before Your Parents Clock 50 / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Facts All Men Must Know About Parenthood by martini2016(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
1. In the lifetime  family settings, there are 3 basic Dispensations of Power.

2. The 1st is the first 25 years in the life of the family (father, mother, children) where power indisputably rest with the father.

3. The 2nd is after the kids have grown & started working when the power shifts to the mother.

4. The 3rd is when the kids move... Read more http://www.9jareports.com/2016/02/30-facts-all-men-must-know-about.html?m=0

Re: 30 Facts All Men Must Know About Parenthood by Raypawer(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
why not post it all at once so it could be on FP , its educative

1 Like

Re: 30 Facts All Men Must Know About Parenthood by geez18(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
Raypawer:
why not post it all at once so it could be on FP , its educative

my thoughts too.
Re: 30 Facts All Men Must Know About Parenthood by martini2016(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
You could follow the link to read it all you know.
Re: 30 Facts All Men Must Know About Parenthood by postmann: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Very true, both it applies to men who are tyrants. Men who are not good managers and advicers.
Men who treated their children as a burden only their mothers should bear.

But men who know how to be hard, yet gentle and take all the time they get to be closer to their children and treat their wives as the queens they are will experience a lasting bond with their grown up children.

Even at old age the children will flock in to seek business, family, and all sorts of advice from their unrivalled reservoir of wisdom and knowledge.

Only a foolish child toys with his father even in old age.
A word of curse or blessing from him sticks like glue.
Till he goes to the grave, he's the head.
Re: 30 Facts All Men Must Know About Parenthood by martini2016(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Yea, but a man I mean a responsible man should for no reason curse his child, that's one big mistake patents make.
Re: 30 Facts All Men Must Know About Parenthood by KanwuliaExtra: 3:15am On Feb 29, 2016
To AFRICAN/BLACK men!
As you abandon your kids in their youth, so they would abandon YOU in your old age!

Amen!!!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 30 Facts All Men Must Know About Parenthood by Flexherbal(m): 3:19am On Feb 29, 2016
I admire the photo above.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Knows Billings Method Well / My Desire To Marry Myself / Help Me Interpret This Dream Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.