Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Seun,nairaland Moderators,all Nairaland Users - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun,nairaland Moderators,all Nairaland Users (450 Views)

Nairaland Moderators On Scale / Linda Ikeji Goes For Nairaland Users As She Launches The Much-anticipated LIS / How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Seun,nairaland Moderators,all Nairaland Users by MrLexander(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2015
Please im using this medium to explain my great disappointments to nairaland moderators specifically the Politcs and romance sections..

I got banned by the antispam bot for just a reason i dont know about.. today is my birthday so i created a thread for my birthday message and wishes also to extend my hands to love and gratitude to my birthday mates in here but to my amazing suprise i got banned by doing that..
Now this issue is that i have sent multiple mails to supermods,politcs mods and romance mods pleading to them that i should be unbanned but yet nothing has been done.. im really disappointed by them. For real..i got registered just yesterday and if this is how its been don im afraid i will be forced to deactivate the account thanks.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
All mods
Re: Seun,nairaland Moderators,all Nairaland Users by lalasticlala(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2015
Sorry about that. You have been unbanned..

1 Like

(1)

(gbe)-scopylinky-galamishy Drop A Hit Track Again-yanshaboobichy-industrychy) / Jose Mourinho Sacked By Chelsea For A Second Time / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.