Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Need A Merger! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Merger! (1202 Views)

EU Approves Facebook, Whatsapp Merger / Merger Of Different Database Driven Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Merger! by timmy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2006
i Want to merge with any skilled guy, if yu are down mail me

timmy.techimpact@gmail.com

terms would be started from that point,
Re: I Need A Merger! by niyyie(m): 4:39am On Nov 04, 2006
Kindly introduce yourself, (for the benefit of those of us who don't know you) then share what your business is about before you can then push your merger proposition. By the way, why do you want a merger? How long have you been in business? Were you making profit?
Re: I Need A Merger! by ojchris(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2006
I do agree with niyyie. As much as it sounds interesting to go into partnership, u do need to know more about would be partners beyond ability and availability of funds. Who are u and who are my mine? then we might be able to define who we are!
maild u anyway.
Re: I Need A Merger! by timmy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2006
yeah i saw the mail, well ive gotten a few, and in recent times im feeling to lazy to type for too long.

well the ideas is basically to expand and get bigger and better,

im into webs and ive done a few site but i seem to do everything, the design, the apps, the backend, the flash, host it, reg the domains, do clients service and all those craps, then two some few lucky web firms ave gotten some jobs wich i feel i would have done bettre but not yet enuff corporate strenght to back it up, so i need a very strong skilled company thatslld like to merge ans see ourselves move to that next upper level,
Re: I Need A Merger! by my2cents(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2006
timmy, timmy - jack of all trades cool
Re: I Need A Merger! by smartsoft(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2006
Timmy Buzz me ! i could remember you were procastinating to bring some kinda jobs to me if you could remember the last time we meet huh ? so you bring some and i will help ya out, remember my Icon Imagessssssssss ooo

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Finding It Difficult To Learn Php / Mysql, See If This Would Help / Host 1 Domain And 10 Free Subdomain, 10 Email Accnts, 1 Mysql DB for 3500 Naira / You Will Be Able To Develop Professional Websites After This Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.