|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,626,387 members, 2,994,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 July 2016 at 04:04 PM
|Niger Delta University Post Ume 2009/2010 Screening Exercise Is Out by imhomoh(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2009|
[size=8pt][center]NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY
WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE
2009/2010 SCREENING EXERCISE[/center][/size]
This is to inform the general public that the Post-UME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2009/2010 session will take place as indicated below:
* Candidates who chose Niger Delta University as first choice;
* Candidates who chose Niger Delta University as second choice;
* Candidates who did not choose Niger Delta University as first or second choice but wish to study in the University.
* Minimum UME score for all candidate is 170
Registration is online on our website at online.ndu.edu.ng starting from Thursday, 14th May, 2009 and will end on Friday, 19th June, 2009.
Candidates should note that they can apply for admission to the following programs in addition to the courses advertised in the JAMB brochure.
* Medical Laboratory Science
The Registration Process is as follows:
1. Go to any Skye bank branch in Nigeria along with your UME result slip
2. Purchase an e-pin for Niger Delta University Post-UME screening
a) Candidates who chose Niger Delta University as first choice will pay N4,500.00 for an e-pin.
This breaks down as follows:
· Post UME Processing Charge – N2,500.00
· Network Service Charge – N2,000.00
b) Candidates who chose Niger Delta University as 2nd choice and those who did not choose Niger Delta University as 1st or 2nd choice, but wish to study in the University will pay N6,000 for an e-pin.
This breaks down as follows:
* Post-UME Processing Charge – N4,000.00
* Network Service Charge - N2,000.00
iii. Go online and log on to online.ndu.edu.ng and click on “Apply for Post-UME screening exercise. Complete the online application for Post-UME screening.
iv. Scan your passport photograph and upload it onto the form. It should be 200 x 200 pixels.
v. Print out the generated Acknowledgement Letter. Candidates without this Acknowledgement Letter will not be allowed to do the Post_UME exercise.
vi. Notification for Post-UME exercise
You will receive a notification through SMS via telephone and by e-mail indicating whether or not you are qualified to do the screening exercise.
Your application will not be successful if:
* Your UME score is less than 170
* The appropriate e-pin was not used
* If you enter a State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB Registration Form.
1. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
READ AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
I. Passport Photograph – passport photograph should be taken not more than a week before the application.
II. The passport photograph must have a white background
III. The photograph must show both ears
IV. The photograph should be 4.5 x 5.0cm in size.
V. The same photograph will be used for registration on admission.
VI. Use the same name as you used in your UME.
1. SCHEDULE OF SCREENING EXERCISE
DATE, TIME AND VENUE OF SCREENING EXERCISE WILL BE POSTED ONLINE ON THIS WEBSITE www.ndu.edu.ng FROM MONDAY 22ND JUNE, 2009.
1. BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR THE SCREENING
* HB pencils and erasers. No pens will be allowed.
* Acknowledgement letter
* Two passport photographs same as was used for online registration with your name and signature and JAMB registration number written clearly at the back.
2. DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS INTO THE SCREENING HALL
· Mathematics tables
· GSM phones
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UME SCORES AND ORDINARY LEVEL GRADES (WAEC, SSCE, GCE, NECO) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION
1. MODE OF DRESS DURING SCREENING
SIR DAVID U. SUOWARI
|Re: Niger Delta University Post Ume 2009/2010 Screening Exercise Is Out by imhomoh(m): 7:46pm On May 31, 2009|
Here is the source site http://www.ndu.edu.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=150&Itemid=161
|Re: Niger Delta University Post Ume 2009/2010 Screening Exercise Is Out by charlisco(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2011|
for current update visit my blog
Lecturers Vow To Resign If Korede Bello’s Is Allow To Write Exam / Which Medical Course Is Closest(seconded) To Medicine And Surgery? / University Of Jos UNIJOS 2015/2016 Masters Degree Forms Now On 08060777331
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2016 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55