Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! (9288 Views)

~ University Of Benin ~post Ume Screening For 2009/2010 Date Finally Out. / Futminna Candidate: Welcome To 2009/2010 Post Ume Screening Exercise / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by odinakachi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2007
Dear jambites,
it is my pleasure to annouce to you that post ume screening exercise for federal university of technology owerri is out.

THE INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:

OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

2007/2008 UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS

The Federal University of Technology, Owerri hereby invites her 1st and 2nd choice candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2007 Universities Matriculation Examination (UME) to a Post-UME Screening Exercise as follows:

DAY
DATE
DEPARTMENTS

Day 1
Monday, September 3, 2007
Electrical/Electronic Engineering

DAY 2
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science & Technology and Materials/Metallurgical Engineering,

DAY 3
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Chemical Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Crop Science and Technology and Soil Science and Technology,

DAY 4
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Petroleum Engineering, Biochemistry, Mathematics/Computer Science, Prothesis/Orthopaedic Technology, Physics and Microbiology,

DAY 5
Friday, September 7, 2007
Civil Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Biotechnology, Geology, Optical Technology, Financial Management Technology, Public Health Technology, Physiotherapeutic Technology and Environmental Technology

DAY 6
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Polymer/Textile Engineering, Food Science Technology, Chemistry, Information Management Technology, Dental Technology, Maritime Management Technology, Project Management Technology and Transport Management Technology

On-Line Registration

Candidates should register on-line for the screening exercise by obtaining scratch cards from any of the branches of Intercontinental Bank Plc, IBTC Chartered Bank Plc, Spring Bank Plc, First City Monument Bank Plc and FUTO Community Bank, from 30th July 2007 and accessing the website www.futoonline.org .

Closing date

Closing date for online registration is 12 midnight 1st September, 2007

Requirements for screening

Candidates should bring along the following:

(i) HB Pencil, Biro

(ii) Two clear copies (with very clear pictures) of the print out of completed on-line Confirmation slip. Candidates should retain a copy of the confirmation slip for future reference.

(iii) UME Result slip and photocopy

SCREENING STARTS EACH DAY BY 9.00AM AT THE VENUES ON CAMPUS INDICATED ON CANDIDATES’ CONFIRMATION SLIP.

WARNING

Candidates with blurred or unclear pictures on their confirmation slips will not be admitted for screening, as these photographs will be used to produce identity cards of the incoming students. No mobile phones, calculators and/or other electronic devices are allowed into any of the venues. However, candidates may bring Mathematical Tables only.

Publication of Results

Screening scores will be posted on the same website not later than two weeks after the exercise, followed later by the list of admitted students.

NOTICE

(1) CANDIDATES ARE WARNED NOT TO BRING MACHINERIES TO THE HALL ANY ATTEMPT IN SUCH ACT WOULD BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED.

(2) CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT ADMISSION INTO FUTO IS NOT FOR SALE .

(3) ANY BODY WHO IS CAUGHT AIDING AND ABETING MALPRACTIE AND ADMISSION RACKETEERING WILL BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED.

Signed

C. O. OMEIRE
Registrar
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by vince85: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2007
Thanks Sir 4 ur marvilous information. I must tell u, dat u r doing a gr8 job. more grace 2 ur elbow. and may God bless u.
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by rezzy: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2007
thanxz for the information.
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by chuksike1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2008
thaznks for the inforfmation pls can you send me the website for futo to chuksy_ike@yahoo.com.
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by Ebucca(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2008
@ Poster

are you sure you are ok? we need the information for 2008/2009 and not 2007/2008. all those thanking you for the information are mentally unbalanced just like you.
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by delejames(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2008
Ebucca:

@ Poster

are you sure you are ok? we need the information for 2008/2009 and not 2007/2008. all those thanking you for the information are mentally unbalanced just like you.

Ebucca,thats very rude of you.
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by Ebucca(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2008
don't blame me for that cos the guy is posting what he does not know about. how can he be posting a thing of the past and be using it to threaten Jambites? what they need is the current one one.
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by elctroguru(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2008
No one is rude here. If he post correct & genuine info here, no one will abuse him but he's pasting old info here. OMG! @ poster, u're insane. Am not sorry to say dat. Do u knw how many JAmbitos u don decieve wit dat your f**kn post. Yuck, to hell with u & ur ruthless info
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by delejames(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2008
elctroguru:

No one is rude here. If he post correct & genuine info here, no one will abuse him but he's pasting old info here. OMG! @ poster, u're insane. Am not sorry to say that. Do u knw how many JAmbitos u don decieve wit that your f**kn post. Yuck, to hell with u & your ruthless info

i think u are the one making the mistake.that post was made last year (2007),go and check the date of the first post.
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by elctroguru(m): 12:06am On Jun 15, 2008
Then who brought it up as a new post. Well, I always surf 9iraland on mobile. So i cant check d dates.
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by deleson: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2008
That information you posted is incorrect.It is for last year UME.

Make your verifications before coming online to post any thin.
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by alito: 3:25am On Jun 17, 2008
please i need more information about futo for this session please
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by djbazz(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2008
pls i stay in lagos & i intend going to futo so i need a friend a futo student male/female if u are intrested call d.j bazz on 08027331306 or midnight calls on 07032166776 xpeting ur calls or txt
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by poebraatmop: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2010
Hi Hello
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by johndavid1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2010
poebraatmop:

Hi Hello
grin grin grin did you think this is a chat room? grin grin grin are you a futo aspirant? cos its on now
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by johndavid1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2010
poebraatmop:

Hi Hello
or are you testing your first post
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by terrorist0: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2010
help your fellow nl by providing correct infor ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Futo Post Ume Screening Exercise Is Out! by futocomm: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2010
All candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Owerri their first and/or second choice and scored 180 and above in the 2010 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are invited to the entrance screening exercise of the University scheduled to hold from Tuesday, July 27 to Thursday, July 29, 2010.

For more information, visit [size=16pt]futocomm.com[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja / Why Science Students Believe That Art And Commercial Are Dumbs. / Solution To Your Matlab Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.