Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags (57169 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Saudi Women Spotted In Stadium For The First Time In History(Photos) / Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by gretblue: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
United Nigeria.If you want biafra kindly follow the due process.
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by 8unit(f): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP, they are not Nigerians cos no Nigerian will ever carry that useless flag. Always disgracing themselves, the Senegalese suppose stone them to death cos they are nothing but terrorist. Awon oniranu.

https://www.nairaland.com/2784507/biafra-protest-completely-legitimate-nigerian

by the time you you realise that igbos ain't ur problem, you'll be in a very big problem that nobody will ever hear your voice. Everybody that supports injustice will get it all their lives. If u think marginalization since after the war is Ok, may everybody u have encounter with treat u the way igbos are being treated. If u think it's illegal for igbos to cry for freedom may nobody hear you when u are being oppressed. You peopl call igbos children of while the hate lives inside u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Mopolchi: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Mopolchi: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
PLANETMARS:
mr this aint twitter u don't know me I don't knw u is what goes down here. Unless I choose to reveal my identity which is so unlikely
how sure are you that that is so unlikely?
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by PLANETMARS(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mopolchi:
how sure are you that that is so unlikely?
see your life u have murdered english
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by theDEVILisHERE: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
nnadychuks:
nigeria was very peaceful until at first we heard about jos crisis; hausa people killing igbos, government fought against em and they succeded. . Then we heard about boko haram which the government has almost finished.. Now these goats called biafra has started killing innocent people, whether they are their brothers and sisters.. We don't need biafra. Nigeria is ok and very good as it is

Nigeria was never ever peacefull

Go and read history to get the facts

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Mopolchi: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
PLANETMARS:
see your life u have murdered english
How?
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by PLANETMARS(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mopolchi:
How?
u don't even know ur mistake anoda blow to english
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by cathodekazim: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
godwinkessi:

Attention seeking bastaard
Lalasticlala. Seun Oshewa
This person broke rule 2 and 3
Outright ban pls
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Mopolchi: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
PLANETMARS:
u don't even know ur mistake anoda blow to english
I need to laugh at your fun. Okay, you have won the cup. The best English writer and speaker!
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by PLANETMARS(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mopolchi:
I need to laugh at your fun. Okay, you have won the cup. The best English writer and speaker!
finally I did it first I want to thank my mummy and daddy for tutoring me. I dedicate this cup to every olodos who can't speak nor write in english jah bless u all
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by cole265(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=nyben4eva post=40744617]Ironically,the road to freedom isn't definite,the most important thing is for it to be achieved.When Martin Luther King was fighting for the freedom of the blacks,the whites saw it as barbaric,but the end point is that freedom was achieved.

Talking about who prospers or suffers after Biafra is achieved isn't relevant now because Nigeria to me is worst than hell itself due to inceasant corruption,looting,lack of infrastructure and too much poverty.

Also,you talked about coperation amongst Nigerians,my friend,that's a big fat lie.Nigeria is the only country I see hatred and tribalism manifest in all sector.No mutual love for the country itself let alone love amongst citizens.The only thing I see is political coperation based on selfish interest between two majority tribes against the other.

Finally,I'll really love it if we shun tribalism and focus more on Nation building because we can never grow by telling a pargicular tribe to their face how inferior and less of a Nigerian they are by not allowing them have the benefits others enjoy.

Wish the people can think deeper than the superficial feelings there are now. Personally, I feel indifferent to the splitting or not splitting of this country. Which ever way, I believe as a pple, we have not learn how best to live together. If we do, we will solve half of the challenges confronting us. Breaking away will not resolve most of the challenges of which most are ethnicity, religion and corruption. As long as thises vises continue to thrive among us, the end to our bitterness and dissatisfaction will remain far from us...

First and foremost, we must develop the skills to live together as a clan, region and as a pple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by jonnieoneng: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
freakthingz:
But why na? With this biafra thing i'm still on the fence, i think they should wait and get their affairs in order instead of rushing into south sudan things...

But when i see yoruba pips commenting rubbish i know that nigeria is already divided in their hearts undecided cry
I don't get wat u are trying to pass across but if u ask me I will say the Igbos are the ones with a divided Nigeria in their hearts
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by cole265(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=cole265 post=40746272][/quote]

Wish the people can think deeper than the superficial feelings there are now. Personally, I feel indifferent to the splitting or not splitting of this country. Which ever way, I believe as a pple, we have not learn how best to live together. If we do, we will solve half of the challenges confronting us. Breaking away will not resolve most of the challenges of which most are ethnicity, religion and corruption. As long as thises vises continue to thrive among us, the end to our bitterness and dissatisfaction will remain far from us...

First and foremost, we must develop the skills to live together as a clan, region and as a pple.
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by Holyman3(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
Yorubas peeing in their pants anytime they heard that Biafrans did one thing or the other.
The objective was to get the message across and that was achieved with the help of the Aboki Senegalese officials.
But then i am sure the Yorubas knows this.
Every one of them has an opinion on everything.
They are ranting here about how the Senegalese government should have punished the Flag bearers why they haven't done shiiit in Lagos that is already occupied economically by the Biafrans.

One thing that Yourbas know very well is that the Biafrans don't actually see them as threats.
Biafrans know they are cowards and posed no danger to anybody except themselves.
Biafrans know who we are fighting. The moment that is achieved, Yoruba will be swept away like flies..

ISNT THAT WHY THEY PANIC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by jonnieoneng: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Nigeria was never ever peacefull

Go and read history to get the facts
Thanks for educating us about Nigeria and Peace..........So ur fellow brothers are not contented with the fact that we have enough problems already.From ur statement it is evident that u are a very small boy.U need to ask from those who witnessed the war..........They will talk some senses into u

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by jonnieoneng: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Holyman3:
Yorubas peeing in their pants anytime they heard that Biafrans did one thing or the other.
The objective was to get the message across and that was achieved with the help of the Aboki Senegalese officials.
But then i am sure the Yorubas knows this.
Every one of them has an opinion on everything.
They are ranting here about how the Senegalese government should have punished the Flag bearers why they haven't done shiiit in Lagos that is already occupied economically by the Biafrans.

One thing that Yourbas know very well is that the Biafrans don't actually see them as threats.
Biafrans know they are cowards and posed no danger to anybody except themselves.
Biafrans know who we are fighting. The moment that is achieved, Yoruba will be swept away like flies..

ISNT THAT WHY THEY PANIC?
Panick.......How and for what.
The same mistakes made by ur forefather is already at play.So I will espect the same result as1970 another Biafra defeat
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by theDEVILisHERE: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
cole265:

As a matter of fact, the yorubas comments on this issue and other issues are very rampant, bc of their media sophistication. Such issues will naturally attract the yoruba interest. I believe, the yorubas will thrive best than any other tribe in Nigeria if their is a split.

But I think the yorubas are embarrassed at the path the Igbos are following on this matter. It lacks tactics, it's most Backward and barbaric.

The Igbos will be nuisance not only to surrounding nations, but to the rest of W AFRICA and Africa at large. Even the Northern region will thrive better because of the cooperation, togetherness and genuine love for one another. These vital ingredients for nation building is grossly lacking in the East.

Igbos have little to nothing in common with yorubas
They have no business both being in the same country

Igbos know this
That is why they are trying to free themselves from the british created nigga prison aka nigeria

Yorubas should focus on themselves and leav the igbos alone

If the igbos want to free themselves and restore their true nation
The yorubas either stand in their way and be destroyed
Or
They get out of their way and focus on themselves and their future

The choice is theirs

Igbos just want their nation restored
Weither yorubas or any other group trives better than them after that is non of their business
They don't give a damn about such irrelivant issues

Also
There is nothing sophisticated about the so called yoruba media

It is just a lying propaganda machine
Which the yoruba elite and a good number of their population use to achieve their trecherous and divisive means
Which is aimed at taking advantage of others in a cowardly manner

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by madenigga(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
I was thinking that with the way yorubas and some abokis say they hate igbos that the moment they hear that igbos want to break up they would be the ones accelerating it to mk sure they leave... grin grin grin...
Lagos would continue to be a no mans land while the oba of ajure and akiolu continue to be f00ls for life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by madenigga(m): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
cole265:

As a matter of fact, the yorubas comments on this issue and other issues are very rampant, bc of their media sophistication. Such issues will naturally attract the yoruba interest. I believe, the yorubas will thrive best than any other tribe in Nigeria if their is a split.

But I think the yorubas are embarrassed at the path the Igbos are following on this matter. It lacks tactics, it's most Backward and barbaric.

The Igbos will be nuisance not only to surrounding nations, but to the rest of W AFRICA and Africa at large. Even the Northern region will thrive better because of the cooperation, togetherness and genuine love for one another. These vital ingredients for nation building is grossly lacking in the East.
leave it for us... stop taking panadol for another mans headache
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by oyeah786(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
Whether expelled, chased out or as u like they achieved their aim. The news just carried it making our agitation more popular thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by jonnieoneng: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=marlockj post=40743667]

What makes u think am nt in their region?

I Dnt support it.

Let me ask you which marginalization? do you wnt me to mention igbos we hv in government?

or hv you take a look @ state govern by Igbo governors and compare to others,eg ABA in abia state.

Why agitated for division of a country Nigeria?

Let's be real who are those that will govern the so call biafra is it nt Nigerians,with their corrupt and wicked mind against another?

If a section of Nigeria has prblm what happen to their senators and Rep members.what is the function of those senators?

or are senators from Igbo region nt igbos.

Senators n reps our the mouth piece of their various regions.

Who in Senate has stood up to say I wnt this in so so an so region n governmnt rubbish it, with no reason.

Okk you wnt to be
president,will youstay in ur house and become one?or you xpect other region to gv up so that There will b no competition.

You wnt to b a president then wake up
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by cole265(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Igbos have little to nothing in common with yorubas
They have no business both being in the same country

Igbos know this
That is why they are trying to free themselves from the british created nigga prison aka nigeria

Yorubas should focus on themselves and leav the igbos alone

If the igbos want to free themselves and restore their true nation
The yorubas either stand in their way and be destroyed
Or
They get out of their way and focus on themselves and their future

The choice is theirs

Igbos just want their nation restored
Weither yorubas or any other group trives better than them after that is non of their business
They don't give a damn about such irrelivant issues

Also
There is nothing sophisticated about the so called yoruba media

It is just a lying propaganda machine
Which the yoruba elite and a good number of their population use to achieve their trecherous and divisive means
Which is aimed at taking advantage of others in a cowardly manner

My concern is the nuisance and headache you will create for the surrounding nations when you finally come to realisation that ur agitation is the starting of ur doom.

I wish u guys could get ride of the extremely corrupt, greedy elements among you who have held u guys back since independence.

Pls see the light and correct ur struggle...redirect ur struggle against ur elites who are really ur issue
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by jonnieoneng: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
I am so surprised at the way individuals make insensitive posts.Has any of my Biafra aggitators cared to ask those who actually witnessed the war.One this issue I will not take the side of an under forty person.Forgive them for they know not what they are askng for
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by cole265(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
madenigga:

leave it for us... stop taking panadol for another mans headache

If you fail to caution your neighbour who is used to the eating of bad insects, he will disturb your sleep at night when he becomes uncomfortable out of his bad habit.

Hope you get?
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by leo1234(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP, they are not Nigerians cos no Nigerian will ever carry that useless flag. Always disgracing themselves, the Senegalese suppose stone them to death cos they are nothing but terrorist. Awon oniranu.

Terrorists or ordinary online chest beaters
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by jonnieoneng: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
cole265:

My concern is the nuisance and headache you will create for the surrounding nations when you finally come to realisation that ur agitation is the starting of ur doom.

I wish u guys could get ride of the extremely corrupt, greedy elements among you who have held u guys back since independence.

Pls see the light and correct ur struggle...redirect ur struggle against ur elites who are really ur issue
One of the key problems I notice when I observe our brothers from the South Eastern part of the Country is IMPATIENCE and SELF DECEPTION.It was specifically this that led to their ignoble defeat during the civil war

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by nnadychuks(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
realjennyTuz:
say Amen aboki
you don't even look at someone's name b4 calling him a northerner.. I am an igbo boy not a biafran
Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by theDEVILisHERE: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
jonnieoneng:

Thanks for educating us about Nigeria and Peace..........So ur fellow brothers are not contented with the fact that we have enough problems already.From ur statement it is evident that u are a very small boy.U need to ask from those who witnessed the war..........They will talk some senses into u

The only problem any right thinking person can see here
Is that the british created Nigga prison called "Nigga area" aka Nigeria
Is still existing

That contrapment as well as other evil imperialist created contrapments in Africa called countries
Needs to be totally and utterly destroyed
And the original default setting for groups within africa restored
Or else
African/Black people are doomed
If you don't know this before
Know it now

I am not a "small boy"
Even at that
The biafran war is a major reason why any right thinking "small boy" will want biafra restored with immediate effect

Why ask any one about something when the information is already out there in the public

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags by iampeTer(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Shameless nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

David Beckham And His Three Sons Pose In New Manchester United Jerseys / Jay-Jay Okocha Left Someone's Hand Hanging Like Oba Of Lagos In Throwback Photo / Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.