Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

What Would You Do In This Situation??(pictured) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do In This Situation??(pictured) (1157 Views)

What Would You Do In This Situation? / Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Situation??(pictured) by Tiwa007(f): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2015
Answer with all honesty.....

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation??(pictured) by Monalisa185(f): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2015
lol, na to faint first
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation??(pictured) by OKUCHI11(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wetin do the women wey dey sell koko and moi moi ..... I go invite them ....afer that my wedding will still be the talk of the town ....afterall no be every party dem dey chop jollof rice
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation??(pictured) by Tee99(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Just wait 4 lasisi69

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation??(pictured) by lollystiver(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
end time wedding
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation??(pictured) by lasisi69(f): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
End time question

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation??(pictured) by osesology(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
All these endtimers sef! na una be d new John the baptist, abi? Anyway, end time comments.

*mycandidopinion*
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation??(pictured) by Tiwa007(f): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Monalisa185:
lol, na to faint first
Lol........fainting won't solve d problem
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation??(pictured) by emilyone(f): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
OKUCHI11:
Wetin do the women wey dey sell koko and moi moi ..... I go invite them ....afer that my wedding will still be the talk of the town ....afterall no be every party dem dey chop jollof rice
And you think your guest will like the idea of akamu and moimoi

I laugh in Igbara-oke grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation??(pictured) by Monalisa185(f): 12:03am On Dec 09, 2015
Tiwa007:

Lol........fainting won't solve d problem

first thing first na, that's a reflex action, considering the fact that one already has a lot on one's mind...
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation??(pictured) by GboyegaD(m): 1:58am On Dec 09, 2015
She save my money for me be that. After all, na rejoice my guest come rejoice with me so na for dem to take me as I am.

(1) (Reply)

What Practical Tricks Do You Employ To Save Money? / Can A Husband Be Accused Of Raping His Wife? / HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.